Me&You!

A/n

Hey Guys! Sorry it's been a while for this chapter and I know it's short but I'm finding it hard to find the time to write with homework!!

So I'll try my best to update every weekend!!

Charlotte!💕

------------

"Charlotte beautiful, could you come over here please?" Austin asks.

We were all still on the beach just chilling, but Zach, Robert, Austin and Alex went and played a bit of football. Then me, Sinead, Lilly and Coral just sat and talked.

"Yeah sure!" I say back to Austin. "One minute, Austin wants to talk!" I say to the girls and they nodded. I jump up off of the towel and walked over to Austin. I got to him and threw my arms around his neck and his arms slid around my waist.

"What's up?" I ask him.

"Well me, you, Rocco, your dad and my mum have a meeting to get to in about an hour!" Austin says while looking at his watch.

"Ok what's the meeting about?" I ask.

"To be honest I have no idea myself Rocco just text me!" He replied and I nodded.

"Ok well why don't we start going back now because I wanna shower! If that ok?" I ask Austin.

"Of course it is baby!" He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

After getting packed up and everyone to come home, we left Lilly and Coral and then left back home to get ready for this meeting! I wonder what it's about? Why does Rocco need to speak to both of us? I'm not sure.

We got back to the condo. Me and Sinead walked to my room.

"Sinead?" I ask her.

"Charlotte?" She mocks my tone "are you and Alex ok?" I ask slowly.

"Yeah were fine I promise!" She says and smiles at me, I smile back and nod. We got to my room and dumped everything on the floor and I went to my closet and picked out and black tank top and red short shorts, I went black into my room and grabbed my undergarments then went for a shower.

After my shower I got changed, put mascara and eyeliner on then put my hair in a side braid. I walked out of my bathroom and into my bedroom to find Alex and Sinead sucking faces on my bed. I scrunched my face and ran to my closet and picked up my red Jordan's and ran out of my room, I closed the door and put my back up against it!

"You ok there?" Austin asks and makes me jump.

"OMG! Yeah I'm good. Well apart from seeing my best friends and your best friend sucking faces then yeah!" I say and walk off into the kitchen with Austin following.

I sat at the table and put my shoes on,

"Charlotte?" Austin says which makes my look at him.

"Austin!" I mock him and smirk he chuckles.

"I love you!" He says and walks over to me.

"Well I love you too!" I say and jump and wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Can I have a kiss!" He asks.

"You don't need to ask silly!" I say and kiss him. Our lips moulded into one I smile into the kiss and so does he.

"How about I take you out tonight? Just me and you!" He says I nod my head.

"That sound perfect!" I say and peck his lips. I let my legs drop from his waist and put the firmly back on the ground.

"We better get going!" Austin says. Are meeting my dad and Michele there or do we need to go with them? I wonder

"oh and we are meeting Dave and my mom there!" He says as if he read my mind.

"Ok well let's go then!" I say and grab his hand.

We walked out of the condo and down the the garage and hopped into Austin's car. And off we were to the studio to have this meeting with everyone. I still wonder what it could be about. To have both of us there it must be important. But what is it about? I was to consumed in my own thoughts to realise we had made it to the studio. We got out of the car entered the building, then we went to the meeting room Rocco had told us to meet everyone.

"Hey guys!" Rocco says as soon as we get into the room.

"Hey!" Me and Austin say at the same time. We sat down next to each other and Austin held into my hand. I looked at our fingers intertwined together and they seemed to mould into one. I can see me and Austin having a future together, us getting married and having kids, Austin would be an amazing father. I smiled at the thought it was cute. I didn't realise that I had been staring at our hands while lost in my thoughts.

"You're both wondering why your here I guess?" Rocco asks. Well no shit captain obvious.

"Well we would like to no because we both are kinda confused!" Austin says. Ahh he's so adorable.

"Well I brought you both in here because..." Rocco pauses and looks and Michele then my dad.

.................

A/n

Hi people!!

I wonder what the meeting is about?!? Well you'll find out in the next chapter! Sorry I left it there but I hope you enjoyed it!!

Comment

Vote

Fan

Peace. Love Y'all❤️

Charlotte💕