Make Love

I quickly get changed then leave my bathroom and bedroom to go and get Charlotte her clean undergarments. I looked through he drawers to find them but I can't find which drawer they are in. I know the drawer next to her bed and I was right. I picked up her red lace bra then a matching thong. ;) she's gonna kill me for picking these out.

I take everything and myself back to my room to find Lottie stood in my room with a towel wrapped around her body. "Well hello there sexy!" I say and walk over to her.

"Really Austin?" She asks with an eyebrow raised "what you expect your fiancé to get a normal pair or undergarments?" I say and shrug. Lottie just shakes her head, takes them from my hand and walks back to the bathroom.

I've just realised Lottie has no clothes in the shower. YES! She'll have to come out in her bra and underwear. xD.

The bathroom door opens and just as I suspect she comes out in her bra and thong. "Wow" I say my eyes wide. "Fuck Charlotte. I'm not joking when I say I'm turned on." I say and look out of the window.

"How about me and you skip going shopping then?" She whispers into my ear. Wow ok how did she get to me so fast? I smirk.

"Are you insisting on something?" I ask and turn around to face Charlotte.

"Maybe, maybe not!" She says and lays down on my bed.

I quickly run out and told everyone that me and Charlotte don't wanna go shopping, they said it was ok. I don't think anyone suspected a thing.

I ran back into my room to find Lottie in a pair of my basketball shorts and a tank top. I jump on top of her. "Now where were we?" I ask and kiss her neck.

"I was saying something about skipping shopping." Lottie says breathlessly.

I smirk into her neck and carry kissing her. Lottie lightly tug at the hem of my t-shirt, I pull back from her neck to give her access to pull my top off and she pulled it off in one swift motion an I pulled hers off.

This time I attached my lips to hers and I kissed her with so much passion and Lottie kissed back with just as much. Charlotte's hand tangled in my hair while my right laid against her hip and my left hand was next to her head to hold my weight up.

I slowly moved my hand down to the waistband of my basketball shorts. I pulled back from the kiss and watched her face as I pulled them down, we are both panting for air. I pulled down my shorts and her thong.

And y'all know what happens after that... ;)

________________________________

A/n

Hi guys!!

I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for not updating much it's because I've gone into my last year of school and now I have loads of revision and homework todo but I promise I'll try and update!

Hope y'all are liking to book so far?

ALSO AUSTIN FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER LAST NIGHT!!!🙌🙌💕😍😏😘❤️ my twitter is @UKMahomie_96

Comment

Vote

Fan

Peace✌️

Charlotte💕