Finished For Good? & Your Voice

We all just chilled out for a bit. After a while we went back into the studio.

"Sinead can we talk a minute!" I say and walk out into the hall.

"Yeah sure." She says and follows me out of the room.

"What did you want to talk about Lottie?" She asks.

"Have you broke up for the holidays or finished school for good!" I ask, I just presumed she broke up for the holidays.

"I officially finished school for good!" She says and smiles at me. "Why?" She asks and gives me a confused look.

"Well I've spoken to my dad and Michele about this and I was wondering if you wanted to live with us for a while?" I ask nervously and bit my lip.

"Your asking me to live with you? I would love to!!" She says and pulls me into a bone crushing hug.

"Can't. Breath.!" I say and she let's go "but what about my mum?" She asks worried.

"Don't be so worried my dad and Michele had spoken to her and she agrees to it!" I say. She nods and we go back into the room.

"I'm going out side for a bit!" I say and grab my writing book and a pen.

"Okay" dad says. So with that I walk out side and sit on the ramps again. I put my pen to the paper and started writing.

"What would I do without your smart mouth?

Drawing me in, and you kicking me out

You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down

What's going on in that beautiful mind

I'm on your magical mystery ride

And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright"

I wrote it down and then sung it out load.

"You have a beautiful voice baby!" Austin says and kneels down in front of me.

"Thank you." I say and smile at him.

"You know what will make that song better?" He asks I shook my head. "Come with me I'll show you!" He says and stands up, then extends his hand for me to take. I take it and he helps me up and intertwined our fingers and leads me into the studio again then into a room with a piano.

"I'm gonna play some chords and if you think it fits then tell me!" Austin says and sits down at the piano bench. I stand up and write more lyrics down, while he's playing.

"My head's under water

But I'm breathing fine

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you, oh"

I sang to the chords Austin was playing. "Austin you know that part I just sang?" I ask and he nods his head "I want you to sing it for me!" I say and look at him.

"Sure. Let's try it!" He says and we start over.

"What would I do without your smart mouth?

Drawing me in, and you kicking me out

You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down

What's going on in that beautiful mind

I'm on your magical mystery ride

And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright" I finish my part.

Austin starts to sing.

"My head's under water

But I'm breathing fine

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you, oh"