Thursday: The Next Morning!

----Austin's POV-----

I woke up at around 6am, I'm so tired but I don't even know why I'm up this early. I looked down to see Charlotte still sleeping peacefully, she is beautiful.

I sat there for about 5 minutes just watching my baby sleep, sounds creepy I know but I can't help it she looks perfect even when she's sleeping. I was tempted to run my hand through her long, brown, wavy hair, but I didn't because I didn't want to wake her. I had a debate with myself on what I should do.

My hand had already made the decision for me. I ran my hand through he soft hair. I carried on for a while, until I noticed that she started to stir. A low hum came from Charlotte, which made me smile. "Good morning baby!" I whisper and plant a kiss on her head.

"Morning baby!" She replies and lifts her head up so her gaze met mine. Charlotte smiled at me. So I returned the gesture.

"So what are we going to do then?" She questions and gets up and lifts her leg over my torso and sat on my stomach with both legs either side of me.

"Well what do you want to do beautiful?" I ask and watch her every move, closely. Charlotte placed her little hands against my chest and slowly trailed a hand down my abs. She traced each and everyone.

What is she doing? Is Charlotte trying to do something to me? I think she is because it feels like she keeps leaving little electrical shocks down my body.

"Austin have you been to the gym recently?" Charlotte asks which causes me to come out of this trance of hers.

"Yes I have actually. Can you tell?" I ask while flexing.

She giggled. "Yes. Yes I can tell!" She replies and leans down and kisses my lips. Her lips are so soft against mine.

We were interrupted by a soft knock at the door. Charlotte pulls away and I groan. She giggles and climbs off of me. "Whyyy?" I whine. Lottie walks over to her door and opens it.

While she was talking to whoever is at the door I looked at the clock to see that it was already 8am. Wow. Time flies when your having fun. I tare my gaze away from the clock and admired Charlotte. I seem to find myself always admiring her no matter what.

Lottie had her back to me with my shirt on, which I must say she can pull off well. My shirt ended at the middle of her thighs. She rolled the selves up and unbuttoned the first few buttons. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Charlotte and the person behind the door walking into the room and it was AC my man.

"Sup AC!" I say and we do this handshake.

"I'm good! So you and Charlotte ayeee!" Alex nudges me. Lottie had gone to the bathroom and took as shower. How do I know? Because the water is currently running.

"What about us?" I ask acting clueless.

"Oh come on man! You know!" Alex says.

"Yeah I was only joking! I wanna do something special for her because it's her birthday tomorrow. But I don't know what!" I say.

(A/n it's like April 1st and Charlotte's birthday is on the 2nd then Austin's on the 4th. But Austin is a year older. Not actually her birthday but shh!! ;))

Me and Alex sat and spoke trying to find the perfect idea, but we got nothing. We both go silent because we hear the bathroom door unlock, I turn my focus to the bathroom door and Charlotte walks out in a tank top and some sweats. Even wearing those she looked perfect.

"You can stop staring now!" She says which makes Alex chuckle.

"Sorry not my fault your freaking gorgeous, not matter what you wear!" I say and jump up of the bed.

"Okkk. I'm going now!" Alex says and slips out of Lottie's room.

"What do you want for your birthday?" I ask her while winding my arms around her waist.

"I don't want anything to be truthful. As long as I have you, my dad and friends I'm good." Charlotte replied while linking her fingers together at the back of my neck.

"You've got to at least want one thing?" I questioned. She just shook her head, no.

"I promise you I don't. And like I said before as long as I've got you, my dad and friends here everything is good." She says once again.

"Ok. But I'm still gonna get you something!" I say honestly. I kissed her on the cheek. My stomach lets out a load growl and Lottie laughs at it.

"I'm guessing someone is hungry?" Char says while patting my stomach.

We walked into the kitchen, to my surprise everyone was up. Ok that's strange. I just shrug it off. "Morning guys!" I say and I get 'morning' back from everyone. I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket indicating I have a text message. I pull it out and it's a message from Rocco.

Text message: 'Yo Mahone. We need you in the studio. Bring Robert, Zach, Alex and Dave with you'

"Well that's weird!" I said out loud.

"What's weird man?" Robert asks

"Rocco just text me saying meet him at the studio but he wants you four to come as well." I say and point to Rob, Zach, Alex and Dave.

"Erm... Ok." Zach says confused. I'm just as confused as he is.

----Charlotte's POV----

When Austin said that he's going to the studio, with the guys, I thought it was a bit strange for Rocco to say that. Anyway it's whatever. Austin and the guys had gone to get ready and then they are leaving.

"Hey. Sinead, you wanna go chill by the pool today?" I ask her. She nodded her head quickly.

"Yes! I need a tan really badly!" She says while standing next to me and comparing skin colours.

"Oh wow!" I say because she's like a vampire and I'm really tanned.

Austin and the guys came out of his room and into the kitchen. "Cya later guys!" Austin says, then he walks over to me and slips his arms around my little waist.

"I'll see you later baby girl!" Austin says and leans in, I do the same. Austin places his soft lips on mine. Everyone was still stood in the kitchen but it felt like it was just us two. This kiss was soft and gentle, it's as if I was about to crumble under his touch.

I smile and Austin pulls away an leans is head against mine and looks into my eyes. "I love you!" He whispers and kisses my nose, I scrunch it up and giggle.

"I love you too. Don't forget that!" I whisper to him and kiss his cheek.

"Erm. Ok can we go now!" Robert says awkwardly.

"Yeah come on!" Austin says, still looking into my eyes. I gave him one last peck on the lips.

"Go before you get into trouble!" I say and place my hands on his chest.

"I'm going. Byee" he says and they all walk out of the door.

I stood there in the middle of the kitchen with the biggest smile on my face. "You two are so cute together!" Michele says which makes me giggle.

"Thank you!" I say and give her a hug.

"Me and Sinead are going down to the pool. Do you wanna come with us?" I ask Michele while pulling away from hug.

"Sure. Why not!" She replies and we head our separate ways to get ready.

Me and Sinead head to my room. I put on my red top bikini and my black bottoms and Sinead put on her matching white bikini on. We both put black pull overs on. Then we met up with Michele by the door and went down to the pool.

We got there and there was like literally no one there it was so quiet. I pulled my pull over off and lay down on my stomach. "It's a certain someone's birthday tomorrow!" Sinead says hinting.

"And that certain someone doesn't want anything!" I say because I knew she was referring to me.