The Beach (You Like Him)

After like 2 minute walk we were at the beach. Me and Sinead decided that we would tan for a bit. While we were chatting a football got chucked near us.

"Hey watch where your thro--" I stopped in mid sentence because the person that threw the ball just had to be my ex.

"C-Corbyn?" I question.

"Charlotte. Hey beautiful!" He said and I rolled my eyes as he came close to me.

"Stay away from me!" I said but he just smirked.

"You know you want me !" He said.

"After what you did no I don't! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shouted and felt tears sting my eyes.

"Sinead go and get my dad and the guys please and quick!" I said and she ran over to my dad and the guys..

"Don't be scared babe I won't hurt you!" He said and put his hand on my cheek.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I said and slapped his hand off my face.

"Shut the fuck up bitch!" He said and was about to slap me until my dad took him down.

"Don't you dare fucking touch my daughter again!" My dad said through gritted teeth.

I ran into Austin's arms and cried. "Sshh baby it's okay!" Austin said and rubbed my back.

"Who is that anyway Lottie!" Sinead said.

"That is my ex boyfriend he abused me!" I said just above a whisper.

When I said that Austin pulled me into a tight hug. Dad had called the police and they came and took Corbyn away, I couldn't be more happier. I just hope I don't see him anytime soon.

After all of that happened. Me and Sinead went back to chilling on our towels. I'm guessing Sinead wanted me to chill again so I would be distracted, and not once did he cross me my mine and I'm mentally thanking Sinead for that.

"Hey Sinead should we take a walk to that little ice cream shop down the beach?" I asked.

"Yes let's go!! I need ice cream!" She said dramatically. So I got up and walked to the water to tell dad.

"Dad me and Sinead are going to that little ice cream shop!" I said.

"Ok just be careful!" Dad said I rolled my eyes.

"Dad I'm 17 I'm sure I'll be fine!" I said and walked back to Sinead.

Then we walked to the little shop. We both got a small pot of ice cream and sat at one of the tables.

"So I see you and Ameezy are close!" Sinead says and smirks at me. I smile and look down.

"I guess you could say that! I really like him Sinead, but I don't think he likes me back!" I said and sighed.

"I'm sure he does Char, your freaking gorgeous!" She says sternly.

"Thanks Sinead! But you can't talk you and Alex. Ay?" I said and Sinead turns red "yes I like him! He so cute!" She says.

I was about to say something but we got interrupted by Austin, dad and the guys. "We shall talk at home ok!" I said and Sinead nodded her head. The guys all got small tubs of ice cream and came and sat with us. Austin sat next to me, Alex sat next to Sinead and Robert sat next to Alex, Zach sat next to Austin and dad sat at the end of the table.

.........

A/n

The next chapter is the date I hope you all enjoy!

Love y'all

Charlotte💕