Oh no! Shes back.

We got to the beach after a five minute walk.

When we got to the beach we walked around for a couple of minutes to find a spot when we did, Lottie lay out her towel and so did my mom.

They both lay down, so me and the guys decided to play a bit of football. It was me and Dave vs Alex and Robert and Zach was ref. Me and Dave won by two points and then we switched players so it was me and Robert vs Zach and Alex and Dave was ref.

After a couple of games all the guys went into the sea. I walked to Lottie and my mom. "Lottie, you coming in the water?" I ask sweetly. "Ok" she says and jumps up.

Well that was easier than I thought.

While we were messing about in the water I noticed my mom talking to someone. I'm not sure who it is but it looks like Lottie's mom.

"Austin babe? Can we go and sit down I'm tired." Lottie asks nicely. I look at her and smile "of course we can beautiful!" I say and pick her up bridal style. "Ahh Austin put me down!" She says. "No can do!" I say and walk out of the water and up the beach.

When we got to my mom, I was right it is Lottie's mom. "Why?" I hear Lottie whisper. "Don't worry beautiful. I'm here." I say while placing her gently on the towel and then sitting behind her, so she's sat in the V of my legs.

"Hi Charlotte" Lottie's mom says. I slowly place my hands on her thighs and give them a light squeeze. "Hi" Lottie says monotone. "Is it true?" She asks. "Is what true?" Char questions. "Your pregnant with his baby?" She says.

That's pissed me off. What's wrong with me? She doesn't even know me and she dislikes me. Wtf?

"Yes I am. And it is Austin's baby. And don't speak about Austin like that you don't even know him." Lottie says sticking up for me. "I know enough to say that he isn't the right one for you!" She says looking at me in disgust.

I'm trying to keep my mouth shut because I don't want to say something I'll regret. I can see my mom in the corner of me eye watching me closely and shaking her head.

"Please can you go away. I don't want you any where near me, Austin and our little baby. Got it? Good go away!" Lottie snaps at her mom and she is stood there shocked. "Don't speak to me like that." She says "oh fuck off!" Lottie's really pissed at her mom.

"Fine. I wanted to tell you that I'm getting remarried!" Her mom says and walks off "I couldn't care less!" I hear Lottie mutter under her breath.

I move my hands from her thighs to her shoulders and give her a massage. "Does that feel better?" I whisper in her ear. "Yes!" Lottie whispers.

----Charlotte's POV----

I don't get how my mom can be so disrespecting to Austin. She doesn't even know him and she doesn't even call Austin by his name she referred our baby to 'his' which hurt me.

Our baby is special. It is ours and it hurts me that she doesn't approve of Austin. I love him. Why can't she see that I love him. I love Austin.

Thinking about the baby, its april now she he/she won't be born until January next year, so I might bring the wedding forward to either September or October. I'm not sure i'll have to talk with Austin in a bit.

"Austin?" I asked "yes Lottie?" He questions "I was thinking we could move the wedding forward a couple of months either September or October. What do you think?" I asked for his opinion. "I don't mind it's up to you baby girl." He says honestly "well I though that because I'll be 8 months in December so I thought it would be easier for is both." I explained why I wanted to move it. "That's fine by me beautiful if you want to do that then we will." He says and plants a soft kiss on my cheek. I nod.

...................................

A/n

Hi guys I'm sorry it took me so long. But the next few chapters are gonna be like leading up to the wedding and then the final chapter in this book will be the wedding day/night.

Soo please vote. I know there are a few people reading my book. So please vote as well it helps me a lot.

Thank you!

Peace✌️

Charlotte💕