I Love You!

Austin and Rocco were deep in conversation while I was messing about on my computer when dad and the guys walked through the door.

The first thing my dad does is give me a huge hug "I'm so proud of you Char!" Dad says and kisses my head.

"Thank you dad!" I say and smile at him.

After dad and Rocco talked and signed the papers, I was officially signed! I'm so happy! "Charlotte, can you come here for a second?" Austin asks "sure!" I say and get up off of the chair and follow Austin out of the room and into the another room. He looked around to make sure no one was in here and no one was.

"What are we doing in here?" I ask and look at Austin.

"This!" He says and crashes his lips to mine. He picks me up and set me down on the table, not breaking the kiss once.

"Charlotte, I love you baby!" Austin whispers. I look straight into his eyes.

"Austin baby I love you too!" I say and place my left hand on his right cheek. He smiles and kisses me sweetly, it was short but I loved it.

Austin picked me up again but this time he carried me outside to where the skate ramps were and he sat down with me on his lap. We just talked and got to know each other a bit better.

"Austin have you told your fans?" I ask while playing with his fingers. I looked at him.

"Don't worry about that they know and it's all sorted! That's why I wanted to talk to Rocco!" He says and looks at me dead in the eyes. I gave him a genuine smile and kissed his lips sweetly.

"Eww ok!" Someone says. We break away and I see Robert, Zach, Alex and Sinead stood there. I looked at them and then blushed and dug my head into the crook of Austin's neck. Austin chuckled, so I kissed his neck and he growled at me.

"Not now!" He says sternly.

"No fun!" I say and sit up with my arms crossed.

----------

A/n

Hey guys!

I thought this chapter was kinda cute. I though it was also kinda romantic but that's just me!

Comment

Vote

Fan

Love Y'all❤️

Charlotte💕