Saturday: The Meeting!

Today me and my dad are going to this office to meet someone, or get my dad a job as a bodyguard or something, to be quite honest I wasn't listen to what he was saying.

So I got out of bed and went to my bathroom and turned the shower onto hot, then I stripped out of my pjs and hopped into the shower after I washed my hair and body I just stood under the water and let it run down my body. After about half an hour in the shower I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and hair. I did my normal routine, brushed my teeth, my hair etc.

I walked back into my bedroom and went over to my huge closet. I looked through all of my clothes still not sure on what to wear.

I was walking past all of my jeans when I spotted my favourite pair of red skinny jeans, so I picked them up and went over to where my tops were and decided to wear a white tank top and then a black leather jacket on top. I then traveled to my shoe part of my closet and picked up my red and black Jordan's.

I walked back into my room and picked up bra and underwear then went to the bathroom and got changed. Once I was done I put my pjs and towels in the laundry basket, I got my makeup out of the cabinet and put a little eyeliner on, some mascara and to finish it off I put red lipstick on. I wasn't sure on what to do with my hair so I just shoved up into a messy bun.

I thought that I would post a picture on Instagram of my outfit!

"@CharBrytus '#ootd Red for today!❤️😘"

When I posted it I put my phone down and logged onto my laptop and played music for a bit, I started singing and when the song finished I heard clapping and looked up and found my father stood at my door.

"OMG! Dad your scared me!" I said while putting my hand over my heart.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you but you have one incredible voice!" My dad said while hugging me. I was about to say something until my phone went off so I let go of the hug and walked over to my phone and sat on my bed, it's the last thing I ever wanted to see. I groaned.

"Who is it Char?" Dad asked.

"It's Corbyn saying he wants to get back together and I don't want to after what he did to me.!" I said and lay back on my bed.

"Why don't you block his number so you can't get any messages off him." My dad suggested and I nodded.

"Dad you are a genius!" I said and got up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. So that is what I did I blocked his number.

I put my shoes on and then me and dad walked down stairs, he gave me a piggy back. When we got to the kitchen I had noticed that dad made bacon and eggs for us and it's my favourite.

"Dad you are officially the best!" I said and hugged him.

Since I haven't had a mom figure around, I always looked up to my dad, still have my girly side but I like sports and things. Me and my dad have like a best friend relationship as well as an father and daughter relationship and that's what I love about him.

"Why thank you Charley!" He said in a British accent and we both burst out laughing.

After we got done eating and messing about dad said we are going now so I ran up stairs and picked up my phone and my red beats, I also picked up my MacBook Pro. Yeah I'm an only child and dad spoils me rotten but I tell him not to and he never listens to me. I took my MacBook Pro because I love to make music and that's what I want to do but I don't think I have a good enough voice even though people say i do.

Anyway when I picked everything I need up I headed down the stairs and to the front door and met dad there.

"Alright kid let's go!" He said while walking out the door, sometimes I act more mature that my dad does. I followed him to the car while shaking my head at my thoughts. I got in the passengers seat. Dad started the car and off we were to where ever.

I plugged my head phones into my phone and put music on and this one song in particular I had on repeat I don't who it was by but is was amazing, it's called What About Love, I love it and who ever the guy is he has one amazing voice and he's pretty good looking. I went on twitter and once I opened my mentions they went mental, I have no clue why but I'll keep looking.

There was this one tweet that caught my eye. From some guy called Austin Mahone? I don't have a clue who he is.

"@AustinMahone @CharBrytus you're really pretty....🙊❤️😏"

I favourited and retweeted it. I went on his profile and it says 'follows you' but I don't even follow him, I don't even know who he is. I followed him back.

"Dadd?" I questioned.

"Yeah Char?" He asked while taking his eyes off the road for a second.

"Who is Austin Mahone?" I asked he chuckled what??

"He's the one I'm going to be bodyguard for, I did tell you but you obviously didn't listen. Why?" Dad said.

"Well he tweeted me saying I'm really pretty and he follows me on twitter and I don't even know who he is! Is that bad?" I asked dad just shook his head.

"No it's just strange and you'll meet him and his friends in about 10 minutes.!" Dad said. I nodded.

••••••••••••••

A/n

Just to let you know I do know who Austin is and I freaking love him!!!🙊❤️

Go and follow me on twitter

@UKMahomie_96

Charlotte!💕