Dance Studio

A/n

Hi guys!!

So like I said a couple of chapters ago these chapters are gonna be random and they totally are but at the time I thought it fit well so I left them!!

Charlotte!💕

------------

We go and find the car and then we're off back home.

We got home, then me and Sinead said we were going to the dance studio. We got into my car and left to the dance studio. It was 1:30 when we got there so we rushed and got dressed.

As we walked out of the changing rooms, we were met by Austin and Alex. I smiled at Austin and walked into the dance room. I picked up a chair and so did Sinead.

We put the chairs in the middle of the room.

"What are they for?" Austin asks looking at the chairs.

"You are going to sit on them!" I say and look at Sinead.

"Ok!" They say and sit on the chairs. I plugged my phone into the speakers.

"You ready?" I ask Sinead she nodded her head.

The music started playing and we stood a couple of feet away from the guys.

----we finished the dance----

"That's was so much fun!" I say to Sinead and high-five.

"Wow!" The boys say.

"We told you, you would like it!" Sinead said and smirked.

"Charlotte come here!" Austin says. I walk over to him and Alex walks over to Sinead.

"Baby those hips of yours are dirty!" He says and smirks.

I laugh "they are only dirty for you!" I say and wink at him and walk over to my bag to get a bottle of water.

I put my bag on a chair and bent over trying to look for a bottle of water. Until Austin wrapped his arms around me. I stood up straight and turn around to face Austin.

"Oh and your ass is looking good!" He says while his hands slid down my back and he stuffed them in my back pockets and squeezed my ass.

"Austin!" I gasped "whats wrong baby!" He asks innocently.

Innocent my fucking ass.

"Don't pull that innocent act on me mister!" I say sternly.

"I'm not doing anything!" He says and squeezes my ass again. He kisses my neck and finds my sweet spot straight away.

"Baby, we can't do anything!" I say and he pulls away from my neck. "And why not!" He asks.

"Well we are in a dance studio with your best friend and mine!" I say and place my hands on his chest.

Austin looks at me with the puppy dogs face.