Dinner Tomorrow night?

After we all ate dinner I said that I was going bed so I went to my room and changed into a large t-shirt which came down to below my butt! I took my shorts off and went to my bathroom and brushed my hair, I was about to brush my teeth when there was a knock at my door.

So I walked over to my door with my tooth brush in my hand and opened my door to a shirtless Austin.

"Hi" he said and looked me up and down.

"Hey come in! Just close the door behind you!" I said and walked back into my bathroom and carried on brushing my teeth. Austin came in and sat on the counter and watched me brush my teeth.

"You know that over sized shirt looks good on you!" He said and smirked.

"Why thank you Austin!" I said and smiled at him, he returned one.

I walked back into my room picked up my towel that I use for my hair and folded it up and walked into the bathroom I had noticed Austin still hasn't moved but he's been watching my every move. I stood on my tip toes and reached up high and I heard Austin groan, my top must have risen up. Oops. "Your ass, is fucking amazing!" Austin said I turned around and looked at him and smiled.

I started to walk out until Austin decided to slap my ass, I gasped and turned around so I was facing him. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing my neck.

He carried on kissing my neck for a while. "Are you free tomorrow night?" Austin asked in between kisses.

"Yes I am why?" I asked breathlessly I felt Austin smile against my neck and his lips parted then his tongue darted out.

"Austin!" I whispered and my eyes had slipped shut.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?" He whispered in my ear and nibbled my earlobe.

"I would love too!" I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Well I'm going bed so I'll see you in the morning!!" He said "tease!" I mumbled "that ain't nothing!" Austin said and walked out of my room.

Ok then.

After that I walked over to my bed and crawled under the covers and when my head hit the pillow I was out.

-----------

A/n

Hi!!

So it got a little hot in this chapter but oh well. By the way there is going to be nothing dirty anytime soon or for that matter at all. Just make out sessions!

Comment

Vote

Fan

Love Y'all

Charlotte