Dress Shopping.

•Four Months Later•

•Charlotte's POV•

Today Michele, Abby, Sinead, Irene and Hannah are all going dress shopping with me for me to pick my dress and then pick out the bridesmaids dresses for the wedding.

Let me fill you in on the past four months well Austin finished his second album and that's out now. We found the perfect house for us to start out family in, we won't be moving into the house until after the wedding, which we both agree on.

I have a baby bump.

At the start of my pregnancy we didn't want to know the sex but I can tell it's been bothering us both so when I go for my next scan we are going to ask, which is tomorrow.

We have been planing the wedding. We have the colour done, the venue, the reception and the cake sorted.

All that's left is my dress and shoes, Austin's suit and the bridesmaids dress and the groomsmen suits.

I have four bridesmaids who are, Sinead who is my maid of honour, Hannah, Irene and Aunt Lisa. I did ask Michele but she declined the offer which I was sad about.

I'm not sure who the groomsmen are because I left that up to Austin, no doubt that Alex, Zach and Robert will be them. He told me he had someone else but he wasn't going to tell me who. We have Logan as page boy. We have most of the guests sorted I'm going to invite a couple people from home and I think Austin is as well.

Anyway, as I was saying today is dress shopping day.

Michele suggested this bridal shop which, apparently is the best bridal shop around, so that is where we are going now.

"Let's hope we find the perfect dress today!" Michele comments. I nod and smile at her.

"I hope so too. I have something in mind for my dress and the bridesmaids dresses as well." I say while entering the shop.

As soon as we walked in we were all greeted by a woman and a man. "Hello and welcome." The woman sweetly spoke "how can we help you today." She questioned.

"Well we need a wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses today." Michele answers.

"Who's the lucky one getting married?" The man asks. That voice, that I used to love before I met Austin. You've got be kidding me.

"I am" I spoke and his eyes widened. I was right it's Corbyn. Fucking little man whore. "Hi Corbyn." I say sarcastically. Everyone looked at me weirdly but Sinead.

"How are you?" He questions. Should I answer him or ignore. Hmm I know I'll ignore him.

"So let's find you your wedding dress." The middle aged woman says. She looked to be about 5'2, with chestnut brown hair, parts are starting to go grey. She escorted me over to all the dresses hung up, so neat. Many different styles.

There was one that caught my eye. "Erm. Can I try that one on please?" I ask while pointing to one which had a pattern of diamonds on the left hip and around the cleavage area. It was straight, until it hit the patterned area on my left hip it, sort of ruffled down.

"Sure come on let's go to the fitting rooms" The woman says while grabbing the dress of the rail. She led the way to the fitting rooms for me to try it on.

After the lady helped me put it on and zipped it up I turned to look in the mirror. It fit perfectly even with a baby bump. "I love it." I say, while releasing a breath.

"Lottie you going to come out and show us?" Michele asks from the other side of the door. "There is also someone here to see you." She says and I can here her feet walk away.