The Gym: Part 2

It was me and dad against the guys. It was a fun game. Me and dad won by 4 points. After the game dad went to the vending machine and got us all a bottle of water. I was bored so I was doing handstands and walking around the gym.

"Charlotte you are very talented!" Zach said.

"Why thank you Zach!" I said and hugged him.

"Can I get on one of your guys shoulders?" I asked out of nowhere "sure." They all said "hop on!" Austin said, he took his shirt off. Damn. He bent down so I could get on his shoulders. I got on his shoulders.

I started messing with his hair and I spiked it up!

"Hey Austin walk over to that mirror a minute. Pleaseee!" I asked and he did. I bent down so my lips were close to his ear.

"I like your hair like that!" I whispered and smiled. I lifted my head and looked at Austin through the mirror and he was smiling like an idiot.

"Charlotte, you're beautiful!" He whispered so only I could hear him.

I blushed "thank you Austin" I said and gave him a really strange hug. I placed my chin on his head. And we walked back over to where the others are.

We got there and just at the same time dad walked in with six bottles of water. Dad passed me mine and then Austin his, then Zach his, then Robert his and last Alex his.

"Right guys it's 6 o'clock now so let's get heading back to the condo." Dad said.

"Lottie do you wanna walk or are you okay up there?" Austin asked and looked up at me. I looked down and said

"I'm good thanks." Austin nodded and we walked back to the condo.