Bed Time

So once Lottie was finished. I picked up Payton in his car seat and slung the backpack over my shoulder and once Lottie signed the release papers we went to my car, with Sinead and Alex following behind in their car.

The car ride was silent but it didn't bother me as I finally got to bring my babies home. I also know that Lottie was extremely tired, so she will be able to get a good rest tonight, I'll be sure to keep my eye on Payton if he wakes up.

Once we got back I pulled up into the driveway, while Alex parked behind my car. Me and Lottie got out of the car and I opened the back door I get Payton out and take him inside.

I grabbed my back pack and his car seat and then linked my fingers with Lottie's and we walked to the front door with Alex and Sinead behind us. I unhooked my fingers from Lottie's and pulled the house keys out of my pocket and unlocked the door.

After we had all entered them house Lottie, Alex and Sinead went a sat in the living room, I place Payton in there as well, while I went and made everyone a coffee.

I went and sat next to Lottie on the couch and she lent against my side while I placed my hand around her shoulders.

"So when are you guys expecting to have the wedding?" Lottie asks.

"Erm. Well maybe sometime in March." Sinead says while looking at Alex as he took a sip of his coffee.

"You know that's three months away?" Lottie questions as if Sinead grew three heads.

"Yeah we know!" Alex says. "Don't worry Sinead actually planned most of it before I asked her." Alex says chuckling.

"Oh ok so you just need to book it and pay for it?" I question taking a sip of my coffee.

The both nodded. After another hour of just talking Alex and Sinead decided they were going to go.

So I picked Payton up in his car seat and grabbed Lottie's hand and took them up stairs. "Go and get you pyjamas on I'll be in, in a minute." I say while kissing Lottie on the lips.

"Ok don't be long I wanna cuddle with you." She says and enters our room. So I take little Payton to he room.

I unbuckle is car seat and gently pick him up from his car seat and softly kiss his forehead before I place him in his crib.

After I made sure he was comfortable and sleeping, I pushed his care seat out of the way, so no one fell over it, and walked off it to mine and Lottie's room.

"Hey baby." She says once I entered our room.

"Hey beautiful" I say while pulling my shirt off and placing it on the back of the big comfy chair in our room. Thankfully I put sweatpants on today so I'll just sleep in those tonight.

Lottie had already placed herself into our bed so I joined her and pulled her towards me. Lottie turned on her side so she was facing me. "Good night beautiful." I say kissing her forehead lovingly.

"Good night handsome." She says cuddling closer to me. I pulled the comforter over us and drifted off to sleep.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

A/n

Sorry it's taken so long to write this but I've been taken over by homework.

Anyway I've been trying to think of more idea as I've been running out them.

But here is another chapter for you.

Enjoy.

Charlotte🙊