Finally, Our Own Home!

..Austin's POV..

So now I'm taking us back to OUR house, with privacy and no interruptions.

Yes at last.

I'm finally get to call Charlotte my wife. She's mine all mine and no one can have her. Mine. I sound really protective but she is officially mine.

"Today has been the best day of my life!" I say taking ahold of her hand that was placed on my knee.

"Yes it has. Just another couple of months then this one is due." Lottie says while rubbing her baby bump.

"I can't wait!" I say excited about baby Mahone.

Once we got to our home, I pulled into the driveway parked my car in front of the garage door. I hopped out of my side and walked over to Lottie's side an picked her up bridal style. I closed the door with my foot and locked my car.

I walked up to the front door and unlocked it, with Lottie still in my arms. Lottie extended her arm behind me and shut the front door, once we had entered our own home.

I placed my keys on the counter by the front door and walked up stairs with Lottie in my arms. Even though Lottie has our baby inside her, she is still light.

I went to our room and placed her onto our bed. "Finally just us at last." Lottie says sitting up and pushing her shoes off her feet.

"Just me and you, no interruptions or distractions." I say and place a kiss on her lips. "For now." I say and chuckle. Once little Payton is born we won't have much time to our selves.

I took my blazer off and undid my tie and placed them on the chair in the corner of the room. "Austin can you help me get my dress off?" Lottie questions. I nod and help her take her dress off.

Lottie walks over to the mirror in our room and stands sideways on in front of it, she has her phone in her hand. Lottie has this thing when every month she'd take a picture of the baby bump.

I stand in front of her and place my hands on her waist and place my forehead against hers. "I love you." I whisper. "I love you too." She whispers.

"You're beautiful even with the baby bump." I say slowly kneeling down, so I'm level with her bump "Hi little Payton it's daddy. I can't wait to meet you little one, I love you so much, you are mine and mommy's world. You'll have the best child hood I'll make sure of it. And I swear to God I'll be the best daddy I can be. We love you little Payton." I finish my little speech by kissing her belly and feeling him kick.

When he kicks its the most amazing feeling as it shows that he is listening to us and can here us, these next couple of months better had hurry up. I want to hold him in my arms and cuddle with him and sing him to sleep.

°Charlotte's POV°

While Austin was talking to little Payton I filmed it all and posted a little bit of it on instagram, so Mahomies can see how dedicated he is to becoming a father. I sent the whole video to Michele as I know for sure she'll cry.

"We love you little Payton." Austin finishes off and places a kiss against my stomach, so I snapped a picture of us like this. I then shared it to Twitter to show the Mahomies.

We both agreed we'd come them up to date with our baby, until he was born.

Austin stands up from kneeling down. "I'm tired". I say and stretch.

"Well let's go to bed then beautiful!" Austin says while taking his pants off and going into his closet to get me a sweatshirt.

You must be thinking, how come there clothes are there? Well the past couple of months we'd been moving things into the house slowly and made sure everything was ready for is just to move in after the wedding, so that's is what we did.

I pulled it over my head and got into bed. Austin just got into bed in his boxers. He always does that because he's Austin.

"Night Mrs.Mahone." Austin says kissing my cheek and placing his large hand against my stomach.

"Night Mr.Mahone." I say and smile really wide. "I love you!" I whisper while running my hand through his curly hair.

"I love you too!" He whispers back. After a peaceful 10 minutes we both had fallen asleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/n

Hi guys.

So I think I've changed my mind, I'm going to carry on with this book rather than ending it here and making a new one.

What do you think I should do?

Thank you all so much for 8k and more reads it means a lot!! 😘

Comment

Vote

Peace✌️

Charlotte💃