Two Can Play This Game

"Did I tell you that I love you?" Austin whispered in my ear which made me giggle. Everyone else was too into there own conversation.

I nodded "yeah you have and I love you too!" I whispered to him and place my hand on his thigh.

He looks at me and smirks "two can play that game!" He whispers and kisses my neck quickly and places his hand on my thigh! Oh shit I didn't know he was going to do that. He slowly moved his hand higher and higher. My eyes widened.

Thankfully my phone started ringing. "High School!" By Nicki Minaj ft Lil Wayne goes off. I look at my caller ID and it's Sarah, Alex's ex Sarah. We became really good friends. I answer it.

-------Phone convo-----

"Heyy boo how are you??" I say through the phone.

"Hey Charlotte, how are you girl I've not spoken to you in ages!!" She says

"Boo I'll go outside and talk to you because I have my reasons! I also have a lot to tell you!!" I say and smile widely.

"Ohh it better be good news and I'm guessing you're with Alex!" She says.. And sighs.

"Yeah just give me a sec!" I say and pull the phone away from my ear.

"Dad I'm going out side a minute! Austin I want you to come with me!" I say and look at dad then Austin "it's Sarah!" I whisper to dad and he looks at me then Alex who's talking to Sinead and has the biggest smile on his face. He nodded. Me and Austin stood up and went outside and around the back.

"Hey Sarah I'm back and I've brought someone with me!!" I say and put the phone on speaker

"Sarah Wright!" Austin says in a sing song!!

"Ameezy!! I've not spoken to you in a while!" She says and laughs.

"How are you Sarah? You know about AC!" Austin asks cautiously.

"Not that bad actually. I've met someone though!" She says all excited.

"Oh who have you met!!" I ask and look at Austin.

"Char you remember Louis right!" She asks. I gasp.

"No way your dating him!" I say and she chuckles.

"I'm not dating him but I've been talking to him a lot recently!" She says and you can just hear the smile in her voice.

"Sarah I know he's cute an all but please be careful you know what he's like!" I say. She sighs. Austin's just stood there looking at me confused.

"Yeah I know that's the only reason why I don't want to date him, because I know what he's like." She says and sighs.

"All I'm gonna say is be careful!" I say

"Okay well I'm gonna go now!! Bye Char bye Ameezy." She says, wanting to get off the phone quickly.

"But I need to tell you something!" I say all excited.

"Ok but make it quick!" She says sternly.

"I will! All I wanted to say was I got signed and me an Austin are dating!" I say and look at Austin and kiss his lips sweetly!

"OMGEEEE!!!!" She says "congrats girly!" She says and I laugh "ok going now bye Char!!" She says and hangs up before I could say bye.

------end of phone convo------

I look at Austin and smile, he smiled back at me and pulled me into a hug. "You know what you did in there was very naughty of you!" He says in a husky deep voice.

"Well you my friend, did not have to do that to me!" I say and smirk at him.

"C'mon let's go back in side." So we walked back in hand in hand and walked over to our table and sat down again.