DLDB:55

" So you're not his girlfriend?" Jasper's cousin Boey repeated for the 3rd time. While his child of 6 months cried at his hip. From what I've gathered Boey was 24-years old a fitness trainer who used his son's baby bag to hold all his protein shakes. His girlfriend Lily had a motor mouth and a big eco-activist who spent the first 6 seconds in the house asking Diane if she had solars panels and than proceeded to dig in the trash separating the metals and plastic. I admired her dedication, but a certain point the last thing I wanted to hear was how she recycled her sons dirty diapers.

" Not his girlfriend." I stated for the 3rd time.

Hearing baby Boomy cry his mother came caring a hand maid wind chime that she made from garbage. If only it was actually pretty, than I would admire her resourcefulness.

" Hey Boomy."

I never like to judged anyone's parenting, but when it comes to names it's proven that Lily and Boey where the worst than the Kardashian's naming their son.. wait for it.

Wait for.

Boomerang aka Boomy.

" Boey what are you doing! You're upsetting Boomy."

" Hey babe I want you meet Jasper's girlfriend."

My eye twitched in annoyance and I was at my breaking point still, I forced a smile. " Not his girlfriend."

Lily's noes scrunched as she leaned in close to me taking a whiff of my scent. " Oh my god are you wearing... deodorant!"

I raise my arms trying to discreetly smell my self.

That's exactly what I smiled like Discrete Deodorant.

" Yes." I said in confusion. She gasped " Do you know what that does to the environment deodorant harms the Ozone layer!" She exclaimed in frustration.

" The what?" I asked in perplexity.

" Does anyone care about Global warming!" She hollered in frustration causing baby Boomy to cry. She grabbed him from his father and cradled him and started singing a nursery rhyme.

" Reuseeee."

Oh God

" Reduceee."

" Recycle."

She can't be serious.

Lily rocked baby Boomy who looked at his Mother with wide eyes no longer crying, more so confused on how someone could sing so terribly. Her voice shuck as she tried to make the words sounds soothing, but instead will be the cause of many nightmares.

" Sing with me Boey." She demanded.

Fear struck through his eyes but he didn't hesitate to sing off tone.

Jasper appeared at the door frame , becoming my escape goat. I got up and scurried to him before Lily could attack me about my leather belt. Jasper smiled finding the whole ordeal amusing. " Hide me." I signed.

Jasper chuckled placing his hand and mine and leading me upstairs. It would only be matter of time before dinner, but my head had been so wrapped around getting The Ralston's to like me. I hadn't invested much time with just Jasper alone. He opened the door to his room, which seem to be the complete opposite of his one back home. His drawings where framed not just pinned on the blue wall, and his queen size bed was neatly made with a dark wood bed frame and dressers to match even a small tv was in his room and an old toy bin from when he was younger.