DLDB:61

I had a boyfriend

               I had a boyfriend. It was exciting and new, addicting even. Yet, totally terrifying and although I convinced my self I wouldn't let my past control me. There future is what seem to make me nervous. After reading tones Buzzfeed articles and Teen Magazine columns I soon learned that everyone was nervous in the beginning of a relationship yet, it's known to be the most wonderful parts of one. I also realized that having a boyfriend made me more self conscious , I was always fucking confident. I stared at my self in the mirror still not pleased with my outfit. Jasper and I had made it official just a day ago and figured the first day of our relationship could use a nice outfit.

" You're knocking on my door at 6 am for what again?" Gurney asked sleepy against the doorframe. His hair messier than usual and his bare chest on display as he wore a cotton slip rob.

" How's my outfit?" I repeated as I stood outside his front door. The halls where empty most people tucked in their beds gathering dreams from the Sand Man.

Gurney rubbed his face exhausted "Great." He replied laziness. " Now go home." He groaned closing the door, but I quickly stopped him.

" Please Gurney, I'm serious." I pleaded.

He sighed leaning his head against the door frame his eyes fluttering shut. " I'll be at your place in 5. Unless you want to endure my morning breath now?"

I scrunched my noes at the thought as Gurney obnoxiously exhaled. " See you in 5."

                     He closed the door in my face and I trotted back to my condo. Hazel was gone again, Dad had dragged her parents out of the woodworks to help clean up the mess she made with her senior citizen husband. So once again I was home alone, and in desperate need of advice. I wanted to look good, well better than usual. Jasper's opinion mattered. So yeah, I woke Gurney up at 6am wanting help picking an outfit for school even though I doubt Jasper would even be there to see it. I was hoping their was chance.

As I waited for Gurney I stared at my outfit for the 4th time.
My grey plaid skirt hugged my figure. I was on the itty bitty titty community but that didn't stop my small boobs from being peaking out white shirt that had 3 lace ties right over my chest. My lips where stained with cherry red lipstick and my dark hair in a ballerina bun showing off my pearled ear rings.

" My Mom's a plastic surgeon. She could make you a fatter ass." Gurney comments as entered the room this time wearing a shirt and his hair in a man bun. He flopped down on my bed as if it was his and examined me.

I tossed a pillow at him " Tell her to make your ugly ass a new face."

He scoffed " Why do that when this ones already perfection?"