DLDB:37

I walked into the studio and all eyes fell on me

I walked into the studio and all eyes fell on me. They
where pissed about the festival, about me leaving and I understood. What I didn't understand was Carly's attitude, she should be prancing around bragging about how good she did. They scowled and whispered as I walked by.

Friends.

I heard that word a lot recently.

Yet, as I stood in a room full of people. I realized how few I had. Popularity means people know you, but doesn't mean they always like you. I started doing my stretches ignoring the glares.

They couldn't have been serious?

One dance I missed one dance!

A dance I wasn't even suppose to be in let's not forget my agreement with my dad.

I held onto the beam raising my right legs and began to stretch.

" What the fuck Carly!" I cursed as she came by and purposely bumped into me. " Ops." She glared.

I dropped my leg ending my strength early and turned to face Carly and her goons" What is your problem? You should be happy, you got the damn solo."

" Don't act like you don't know." She snapped.

" Know what?" I asked in confusion. The girls began murmuring around me, clearly I was missing something. 

" It's always about you isn't?" Woah. Carly was clearly heated stalking over me. " Who'd you talk to?" She demanded with fire in her eyes.

" What are you talking-"

" Who'd you talk to!" She screamed. Next thing I knew, Carly had pushed me I stumbled back crashing into the beam. My fist clenched around it as I caught my self. Anger flaring inside me. Without thinking I lodged towards her slapping her ass to  another state. We where fighting, and I still had no idea why. Both of us sucked at it two rich girls who never had a reason a fight yet still clawed at each other until it was broken up. The other girls pulling  us away trying to stop it. Still, we swung my free hand snatching out her hair extension.

" You fucking bitch!" She hollered.

" I will fucking choke you with this you dumb bitch!"
I hollered angrily her hair piece still in my hand as Bee and Nani held me back. I wanted to hurt her, wanted to punch her with everything in me. All I saw was red.

" Why! Why did he pick that slut over me!" She hollered.

" GIRLS!" Mrs.Leta's voice boomed across the room as if God himself had yelled it down from the Heavens. She stood at the doorway, but not alone.

Behind her was him.

Robbie Bernard.

The Robbie Bernard.