DLDB:10

Being a dancer, surrounded by skinny people every living moment

Being a dancer, surrounded by skinny people every living moment. You start getting self conscious  of your self.  You wonder about your shape and your looks. You want so badly to look as what the world depicted  as beauty. It was something I hadn't dealt with personally . It's never been a problem for me. I didn't worry about what I ate. Or felt self conscious about my figure. But she did.

Nani Westbrook

She had been that friend

She had been that friend. The one with a strict diet, the one who asked how many carbs where in everything. Even damn air. And it pained me to see her do it to her self. To see her seat here and starve her self. But would you expect.

Where that trio.

Those 3 girls in ever classic chic flick.

The ones you would of thought came out of a Barbie box.

We where the "It"Girls.

Bee was the brains, with nails like know other and badass IQ and highest class GPA. She made brains beautiful. And was confident in every way, she was out spoken and confident never timid, never shy and never frighten . Her mom had installed genius in her. Yeah, Bee had her flaws she was nosey as hell and at times her brilliance got the best of her along with her bluntness and honesty.

Nani was the Beauty, she dazzled ever one every where she went. It was hypnotizing in a way. Growing up she didn't just do ballet she did pageants, and was even crowd Ms. Junior Debutante. She knew how to fake a smile, a pretty one to. No matter how much people tried there was  no way of hating her. She was charismatic melting your heart with just a smile. She had that affect on people. And unlike me, she was actually nice and the kindest person you would meet. She spent a lot of time giving makeovers to homeless people for there job interviews.

Nani wanted nothing more than to be perfect.

I accepted that I wasn't.

This problem had been going on for what seem like for ever. Growing up with a super model Mom who won Miss Universe TWICE. She felt the weight on her shoulder. Growing up a pageant kid looks where important. I just wish she hadn't took it as far as she did. I remember the first day I seen her join dance,she had always been in my tumbling classes ,unlike most she started dancing late at 12 while most where dancing at the studio by the age of 6. Her mother had automatically placed her into advanced classes.She walked in there with the wardrobe of a professional with the experience of an amateur.