DLDB:41

Sound Track: Billie Eilish- when the party's over.

He won

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He won.

I sat on the balcony in Lucas's room watching as he got his ass kicked playing musical chairs.

Yes, musical chairs.

After beating Bee and Gurney in a drunken obstacle course, he still had enough in him to beat Lucas at a silly game of musical chairs. Which everyone found odd that Jasper would even pick it because well he's deaf. But that didn't seem to matter. Jasper watched Lucas like a hawk, he didn't need to hear the music to watch Lucas and right as the song ended Jasper snatched the chair up causing Lucas to bust his ass on the ground, and at that moment he sat on the throne taking the Victors title. I was supposed to be down there cheering. Not just as last years victor, but as his friend.

But I wasn't in the mood.

How could I be after seeing that?

He didn't need my admiration.

Everyone had officially loved him, and I knew by Monday morning he would be the new hotshot. They cheered for him, his dark hair wet and messy his bottom shirt unbuttons exposing his chest and his rolled up sleeves showcase his tattoos. He was mouthwatering, and this time I wasn't the only one drooling.

The picked up Japser Chase and he's fellow basketball friends carried him as everyone rallied around him cheering his name. A bottle of beer in his right hand.

I didn't move at the sound of Lucas's bedroom door opening. I stayed on the balcony watching Jasper be the life of the party.

I sighed " 2nd year in a row losing Lucas. What happen to ending the senior year with a bang?"

"Its not to late for it." Lucas reassured walking out on the balcony.

" You're not mad you didn't win?" I asked turning to face him. He shrugged. " I don't care that he won the games." His large body leaned against the brick wall.

" I'm mad that he won you."

I scoffed. " Won me? The guy was literally just kissing my best friend."

Lucas raised an eyebrow." And you care because?"

" I-." My lips parted but I couldn't find the words.

" Cause you like him, Kinsley." He said. My heart ached at the unfamiliarity of him calling my first name. I had always just been KP, never Kinsley to him. My eyes feel onto to Lucas face how his deep eyes no longer held glint, but instead sadness. He brushed it off and chuckled.

" But hey you wanna make him jealous. You could always kiss me." He suggested with a playful wink

I playful rolled my eyes. " As if."

Dear Little Deaf Boyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें