DLDB:60

I was tired of dealing with things

I was tired of those things holding me back.

" Ow!" Carly shouted as I collided with her causing us both to tumble to the ground. " Way to go Carly." I blamed.

Okay, it was my fault. My mind had been drifting elsewhere the whole time and I was giving this dance very little focus.

Carly's eyes widen as I feel on top of her, her face was flushed pink exhausted from all the dancing. She had been giving it her all, wanting nothing more than to outshine me.

" Get off me Fat Ass." She insulted pushing me off of her.

She was a totally ass. But what else am I suppose to expect from Carly. She got up off the ground and dusted her self not even offering me hand up. Honestly if roles where reversed, I would have done the same thing.

I laid on the ground temporarily defeated with life. My mind flooding with thoughts about Jasper. He was more then crush. Why didn't I have the nerve to call him my fucking boyfriend already! Why did I still let my Dad and Fin control me?

Controlled by 2 men who've only taught me trauma.

" Get up. We have to run it again." Carly instructed.

I sighed " Can't we just... take a break?"

" A break?" she scoffed " I guess the rumors are wrong your legs do tire."

I laugh " What other rumors about me?" Carly takes a seat on the floor next to me.

" Dance or otherwise?"

I scoff at the idea of hearing the high school gossip involving me. I heard of few of them especially after Fin and I's breaku. People made up there theories all just wrong as the ones told before it. I was curious of wha else my classmates where steering up, but I wouldn't let thag curiosity get the best of me.

"Dance."

" One is that your mixing bones in your feet. Which is the only reason why you're so good."

I giggle " False."

" A few of the other dances think that you don't sleep, and every night you practice doing a fouetté."

" Wrong." I scoffed " I do sleep, just in class. And as for that fouetté I mastered that years ago"

" Another one is that you slept with Robbie Bernard, that's the only reason he's even scouting you."

Now that one was just outrages

" First of all he's gay. So no, I didn't sleep with him. Secondly I know it was you, that started that rumors. Just like it was you that fucked with my locker."