DLDB:24

I can't stand a lot of things about Hazel. I can't stand her face, because everything I see it, it reminds me what failure looks like. I can't stand her voice because every time she time she talk s it makes me wish I was somewhere else. And most importantly I can't stand her appetite for boys. During the week end I spent my time doing 3 things.

1. Stretching
2.Practicing
3. Practicing harder

This time instead of being at the studio. I'm home after a week like mine I deserve a little me time.

" Hehe Luis stoppppppp." I rolled my eyes at the sound of Hazel flirting for hours they've been having sex like rabbits. When they did finally stop they went into the leaving room and haven't shut up since. I played my music louder trying to drain them out.

" And a one and a two a 3 4,5,6-"

" Luis!!!!!!" I plummet to the the floor losing my balance.

" Urgghh" I groan with a loud fall to the floor.

It's ridiculous living with Hazel it like sharing a dorm with an annoying college roommate! I feel like I'm the adult around here. Ignoring my wounded ankle I shut off the music and head into the leaving room. To a sight that might ruin me forever. Hazel and Luis where under the cover on the couch giggling like horny high schoolers.

" That's a 20,000 dollar couch please restrain from getting sperm on it."  I stand with folded arms. Hazel quickly pushed Luis off of her causing the cover to be removed. Lucky shes still clothed from the top up and thanks to the couch I can't see the rest.

"Kinsley!" Hazel exclaimed as she caught sight of me. Her hair looks like she had fight with the wind and her tank tops strap is handing off her shoulder. 
Luis sat their shirtless exposing his pecks and the tattoo hat ran from his hip to his abs. He panted for with lip stick spread on his lips.

Luis chuckled " I'll keep that in mind." he used his thumb and wiped the remaining smudged red lip stick from his bottom lip. Before looking up at me. His eyes examined my attire. I wore black leggings and lose fitted white cropped shirt exposing my stomach  and my ballet slippers with my hair in a sloppy bun. Sweat glistens my body and his gaze didn't bring comfort.

" Aw a ballerina. That's cute." He said as if I was some toddler. He flashed a smile showing his white teeth sending a wink my way.

" Ahh a fuckboy." I said with pouted lips  " Not so cute." He chuckled. Hazel forced a laugh a ugly forced laugh.

" She's such a kidder. Always joking. Right Kinny."Hazel said her teeth where clenched tight as she forced a smile her eyes threatening like a mad women.

Flahsing a bitchy smile I said

" Loves jokes." Hazel nodded in approval " Even the ones sitting on my couch." Earning another scowl from Hazel. I was trying my hardest to faze this sack of meat next go her. Yet, even having an intense stare down he wouldn't crck. And I hate that.He smiled he just fucked smiled as if I didn't insult him.
Something about him just.... Bothers me.

Fuck it.

I walked to the living room table grabbing Hazel's car keys.

" Hey! What the fuck Kinny!" She exclaimed
As I headed towards the door.

" Where are you going!" I didn't bother listening instead I grabbed her

" To snort cocaine!" I hollered slamming the door shut. I'm rich I get, strangely enough it seems as if only one person needs to make it big to secure the rest of us. And in Hazel's eyes  the hero in her story is her Uncle John. Like her own costume genie granting her every wish. It isn't fair really, how Hazel is allowed to be a complete disappointment and I'm not. Than again I'm not sure if the family ever expected anything much out of expect being an Instagram Model.

I coughed  as the smell of weed reached my nose as I entered the hall , so strong it couldn't be I ignored.

Gurney.

He sat leaned against his door smoking a blunt as if wasn't defying all the Marijuana laws in Nevada.

" This is a fine establishment you know." I stated

The corners of his lips smirked his head leaned against the door and turned at the sound of my voice. His dark hair up in a sloppy bun exposing his tatted neck. He wore dark jeans and black shirt giving off his bad boy image. I applaud him. He does it well. The whole sexy rock guy. And although some people fall for his charm, I find them easily resistible... maybe that's because I've seen the guy before puberty.

" Is it really? With you and your cousin living here. I amused it was a whore house." He shout back.

I smirked at his reply.

"Shocking I thought you where more accustom to trap houses." Gurney nodded with a light chuckle.

" Touché." I sent him a wink before turning on my heels.

" Wait, come sit with me." He said. I thought about it for a moment looking back at the open welcome matt next to him and the elevator. With a sigh of defeat I walk over to the open spot next to him taking a seat on the hard marble floored. The chandeliers and the hall ways where light. The elevators doors open with a ding as another person got off.

" Jennifer. An accountant divorced with 2 kids and hobbies include jogging ." Gurney scoffed.

" Becca. And she's not an accountant she's the wife of a Casino owner and daughter of a mafia leader." This is what we use to do as kids. He would always get kicked out of the house and I would grow tired of hearing Hazel's big springs squeak. So we would sit at the end of the all. Watching the elevator creating stories about where it goes where it takes the people who get off it and about the people who rode its

" Pssh hell no. She's the boss she's riding the elevator down to the basement where they make the product. She's going to make a deal in order to get her husband back." Gurney nods. " She's going to make him an offer they can't refuse." He said with an Italian accent

"You see, Johnny, we feel that entertainment is going to be a big factor in drawing gamblers into the casinos. " I replied using the same accent from the movie The GodFather and heavily placing my small hand on his shoulder. We couldn't help it. Both of us bursted in laughter.

"You're not bad Twinkle Toes." I rolled my eyes at the hideous nickname.

" Oh shut it Gur." I replied. He passed me the blunt.

" I very much like my lungs. I'm a dancer I need them." I raised from the ground. " Speaking of which I've got to head out." I give him a wave before heading down the hall.

" Make sure you tell that babe Bee. I said to give me a call." He reminded

"Will do." I pressed the bottom opening the elevator doors.

" Hey Gurney?" I said before stepping in. He raised his head at the sound of his name his eyes peaking with I interested.

" Where is the elevator taking me?"

Gurney chuckled.

"  Well for an angel like you." He smiled, before saying.

" Hell I suppose."

I grinned before flicking him off just as the doors closed.