DLDB:12

She gave me extra calculus homework

She gave me extra calculus homework." I was beyond frustrated by now mountains worth of work and only a short amount of time. I picked around my lunch tray as if it was a slimy science experiment. Nani was fixing her make up while Bee had been struggling to turn a page in her English Literature textbook due to her nails.

" Your never going to complete that shit." Bee said while still trying to flip the page, I dropped my spork and turned the page for her.

" Thanks for the positive feed back." I sarcastically said.

While tables around us laughed and chatters our table was unusually silent today. I guess we all had a rough day. We where usual the loud ones, cracking jokes,the table that everyone looked envious at. We are an exclusive group, that consists of us three and 2 douche bags. As you probably predicted those 2 douche where approaching.

I was still upset, with Lucas and from the scowl he got from me, he knew it. I wasn't going to mention my attitude to him I whether just let it show. He gave me those sad puppy dog eyes.

Zane plopped down next to Nani, his hair bounced as he sat.

I never got into much detail about Zane, he's the quiet  type, he's never as loud and flamboyant as Lucas. I found it strange how they where even friends. Zane was the cool,calm, and collected bad boy. With dark locs that reached his ear and sat on his head messily.With narrow piercing hazel eyes. Like I said he didn't speak much most of our conversation with his usual consist of grunts,shoulder shrugs, and a head bob.

That didn't stop him from speaking to Nani, every now in then I would catch him whispering something in her ear and her eyes would light up like Christmas lights and she would have the most radiant smile. It was the quiet kind of love. With a crazy back story on how Nani and Zane use to be sworn enemies. Nani was the preppy Ms.Perfect and he was the infamous Zane Lawrence with a any thing but perfect record.

But, maybe their  story goes for another time.

" So,what are you girls talking about?" Lucas asked.

I scowled at him while aggressively stabbing my chicken fried stake.

" Kinsley was just telling us about her and her hot ass tutor." Bee commented.

" You where serious about that Jasper kid tutoring you." Zane interjected. Lucas gave a unsure look before speaking " but he's-"

" Hot." Bee said while reading her text book.

Lucas rolled his eyes.

" No, deaf." And just like that the whole table let out a fake gasp.

"What really?" Bee said " I had no idea" the sarcasm was thick in her voice earning a laugh from the table.

" Did you know such a thing Nani?" She asked