"Where are you right now?" Mateo's muted voice asked.

Chet didn't answer him. He was too busy rolling his tongue with mine.

"Chet?" Mateo asked.

"Say goodbye," I murmured against Chet's lips.

"Was that Vincent's voice?" Mateo asked in disbelief.

I kissed Chet's neck. My lips lingered on his skin as my tongue darted out to lick him.

"Goodbye, Matty," Chet said breathlessly.

"Wait," Mateo said. "What?"

"Hang up," I said against the crook of Chet's neck. I kissed the spot.

"Hang up," Chet repeated my words in a daze.

I didn't look up to see if he obeyed. Instead I sucked on that spot by his collarbone. He moved underneath me as he tried to place his phone back on the end table, but it slipped and ended up on the floor. He didn't seem to care as one hand grasped my back and the other clutched my hair. His legs shifted on either side of my hips. My groin began to stir with his movements.

Chet brought my head up so I was looking directly into his eyes. "Get another condom," he demanded.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I really hadn't meant to start something. My jealousy had just taken over for a moment. But now, as I stared down into his handsome eyes my jealousy dissipated. Now I wanted him only because I loved him. I retrieved the condoms and lube, but hesitated as I looked down at him. I wondered if now was the time for me to suggest I bottom. Would he even like that?

The moment was lost as he reached up and pulled my face back down to his. He kissed me with his soft lips and hot tongue and I forgot everything else. I hovered over him again. One hand ran down his chest, down the muscles of his stomach until I reached his hard on. I ran my fingers over him as we continued to kiss. I reached down further between his legs, but hesitated. I pulled away slightly wondering if he was sore from last night and if we should really continue. I didn't want to hurt him. Especially since he had an important game tomorrow and practice today.

He nodded slightly to the lube. I put some on my fingers and kissed him again. My fingers went down. I carefully inserted the first one. His hands curled tightly in my hair. When he loosened around the first finger and seemed fine with it, I inserted the second one. I sucked on that spot by his collarbone and a musical moan left his lips. I would be lying if I said I didn't like fingering him. When I thought he was ready, I inserted the third one.

My lips left his collarbone and trailed down his chest until I reached his nipple. I took it into my mouth, swirled my tongue along it. He moaned.

"Condom," he said.

I sat up on my knees between Chet's legs. I paused to look at his naked glory. He was handsome and strong and beautiful and more than I deserved, but he loved me.

"Hurry," he urged me. Before last night, I thought he would be the embarrassed one to be naked, but it turned out that had been me. I prepared the lube and got the condom. I rolled it over my hard on. It went easier than last night because I had done it once before and I wasn't as nervous. He watched me with an expression as if thoroughly enjoying the show.

Once I was ready, I hovered over him and kissed him again. His arms wrapped around my back. One of his hands stayed on my back, the other trailed down to the curve of my butt and squeezed. It surprised me, but in a good way. I liked it.