54 - Last day of school

-Months later-
(Y/n POV)
I woke up, Only to see Hopper next to my bed. I sat up, And looked at him confused. "Yes?" I questioned, Curiously. "Today is the last day of school, And Mike called me to let you know to come to school today, So you can hang out with him, And the group." He said, Smiling. I then smiled as well, And nodded. "But I don't have any new clothes.." I said, Feeling a bit sad. "Don't worry, We'll go shopping for clothes soon. Just ignore the people that start making fun of you." He said. I smiled, And nodded. "Promise?" "Promise." Hopper said. I hugged him, And started getting ready.
(Time skip to school)
El, And I started walking inside the school building, And saw a lot of students, And teachers packing up. I then saw the group, Including El, And started running towards them. "Hello!" El, And I said. "Hi Y/n, And El!" Max said, Smiling. "Hi!" Everyone else said. I saw that Will, And Mike weren't here. I got confused. Everyone saw my face, And looked at each other. "There just in other room, Talking about something." Dustin said. "Wanna help pack up?" Lucas questioned. El, And I nodded, Happily. We all started walking towards different classrooms, And started packing up, With the teachers.
(Time skip)
The group, And I went to the front of the school building, Tired. We cleaned, And packed up a lot of classrooms. But it was worth being kind, And help. "Are any of you tired, Just like me?" Max questioned. We all nodded. "Why don't we go to that near by restaurant, We're they have different kinds of good foods?" Dustin suggested. We all nodded. We then all saw Mike, And Will, Looking at each other, Angrily. I got confused. "Hey Mike, And Will! Wanna come to a restaurant with us?" Dustin questioned. They both nodded. We all smiled, And started walking to the restaurant.
(Minutes later)
We made it to the restaurant, And asked for a seat, For 7 people. They already had a table, And told us to follow them. We followed them, And saw a table. They told us that, That was our table, And asked for what drinks we would like. We told our drinks, And they told us that they would be right back. If your wondering how we're sitting then I'll tell you. I'm sitting at the right side with Eleven, And Mike. Max, Lucas, And Will, Are Sitting at the left side. And Dustin is sitting in front where the window is, So he gets all the space.
(Short time skip)
We saw a worker walking towards us, With our food. We all smiled, And started eating our food. It was really good. "Woah! This food taste really good. I should come here more often." Max said. "Agreed!" Lucas, And Dustin said. "Anyways. What do you all want to do when we leave?" Dustin questioned. "Why don't we go to my house?" Mike said. We all agreed. El, And I left a tip, And left. "Umm...isn't Mike's house far away from here? We don't even have our bikes!" Lucas said, Getting mad. "Let's just walk then. We can at least try to get to know each other even more!" Will said. We all agreed, And started walking to Mike's home. We all saw that it was turning dark, And walked faster, So we won't get to any trouble with any strangers.