9 - Time with the boys

I woke up not so long ago, So I can keep watch to when I have to go, So I can meet up with the boys. It was almost time for me to go. Just a few more minutes left, Till I have to go. I waited by looking around. The house looked nice. There was a lot of things/objects that I didn't know. I wanted to try them out. But I looked at my watch and saw that it was time for me to go. I got up from the couch. And made my way to the back door. I opened it, And went outside. I went to the direction where the power lines where located. I finally made it, And waited for Mike, And the others. I kept walking back and fourth looking at the watch Mike gave me. I was hoping that I wasn't late, And that I was on time. I then heard pedaling. I turned around and saw the Mike, And the boys. Mike smiled. I did too a little. Mike then said "I'm glad you made it on time!" I smiled looking down. He then signaled me to get on his bike. I obeyed. I got on the back of his mike. That's when we left off. We went riding into the forest. It was peaceful for me, I enjoyed the ride and the view. That's when the boys got tired of pedaling, And decided to walk. I was okay with that. I got off Mike's bike, And so did the others. We started to walk our way home to Mike's house. I then noticed something under Mike's chin. He looked like he got hurt there. I pointed under his chin and asked "Who hurt you? Mike." I said softly. He looked at me with a shocked looking face. He then said "What do you mean?" I pointed at his chin again. "Oh! I just tripped and got hurt there. No biggie!" He said. I could tell he was lying. He saw that I didn't buy it. He sighed, Knowing that you were worried. That made him smile. He then looked at you, And said "I tripped by this mouth breather Troy." "Mouth breather?"  "Yea. Like, Mostly a knucklehead." "Knucklehead?" Lucas seemed pretty annoyed. Mike just ignored him. I didn't even notice Lucas was getting annoyed. I just kept asking Mike questions, He seemed okay with that. We finally made it to Mikes home. We went in from the back door. Then went down to the basement. It was already getting pretty late. Mike asked Dustin to get us all food. Dustin nodded. He left already. It was just me, Mike, And Lucas. Lucas kept making rude faces at me. This time I got really scared. Mike got angry, And pushed Lucas. "What the heck, Mike!!" Lucas said. "Leave her alone, Lucas! Your face expressions keep annoying me! And she's getting scared!!" Mike said. I got confused and scared at the same time. "Fine!!" Lucas yelled. He just sat at the end of the couch, Far away from me. Mike comforted me. I got less scared now, And calmed down. Dustin then came with the food? "Seriously Dustin?! That's just junk food! Not actual food!" Lucas yelled. "What you wanted me to get lettuce instead, Or something?!" Dustin yelled back. "Alright shut up guys! Let's just eat!" Mike said. "Fine" Lucas and Dustin said at the same time. They started eating. Mike signaled me to join them, Kindly. I sat next to Mike, And started eating. He smiled, And did the same.