32 - Carnival fun

(Mike's POV)
After changing to our new dried clothes, From our swimming suits, Dustin mom decided to drive us to the carnival. We all went inside the car, And drove off. I did know one thing though, That this is gonna be a pretty long ride.
(Time skip/Y/n POV)
We made it to the carnival, And got out of the car. Mike grabbed my arm, And took me to the ticket line. It was a pretty long line, But not too long. We waited for a couple of minutes, Till it was finally our turn to get our tickets. This place seemed really fun, Even though I don't know what it really is. We then started to walk around, Trying to find a ride to go on. "What ride should we go on first?" Dustin questioned. "Hmm....why don't we go to the short roller coasters, Before we got to the bigger ones?" Lucas suggested. We all nodded. We walked to a line that was very huge. More more huger then the ticket line. Lucas sighed in annoyance. "This is gonna take a pretty long time..." "But it's worth it!" Dustin said, Happily. "Ya, It is!" Mike agreed. I nodded. I then noticed that the line started to get little and little. "Yes! It's almost our turn to go on the roller coaster!" Dustin, And Lucas cheered. I smiled. And so did Mike. "Okay all four of you, Get in a seat please." The worker said. We all nodded.
(Mike's POV)
We all got in a seat, Dustin and Lucas were seating with each other. And I was sitting next to 10. The ride started to go, It went really face. I saw 10 making a shocked face. I started laughing Sense, Her face expression looked very funny! The ride was going so quick that it already ended. We all got out of the ride, And 10 seemed to have been happy to leave. She probably doesn't like the roller coaster that much. "Okay, What now?" Lucas questioned. "Why don't we go to that tornado ride, That spins is all around." I said. Dustin, And Lucas nodded. 10 seemed confused to what I just said. "You'll see, 10." I said. She nodded. We all started making our way to the ride. It wasn't that long, So we were already in front of the line. The ride ended, And I saw all the people leave from the ride. It was now our turn to get on! We went inside, And got in a seat. Of course, I sat next to 10 Sense, She seemed comfortable with me. The ride started moving very slow, But then went faster. The seats that we were sitting at started to go back and fourth. It was suppose to do that. The ride ended, And we all got off. "I'm hungry! Let's go to the food court to go eat something." Dustin said. "Alright let's go, And get fat!" Lucas said sarcastically. We all laughed, And started walking. "Your gonna get fat too Lucas, By the way.." Dustin whispered into Lucas ear. Lucas rolled his eyes.
(At the food court/Y/n POV)
We all went inside the food court, And it was packed! The lines were very long as well! "Ugh! More waiting?" Lucas said, Scoffing. We all nodded. We were trying to find a seat to sit in, Till we finally found one. We sat down, And started thinking on what we should eat. "Alright! What do all of you guys want? I want candy!" Dustin said. "Of course you do! Also, I'm just gonna get a taco.." Lucas said, Leaning back on his chair. "I'm gonna get a hamburger with fries. What are you gonna get Y/n?" Mike said. "F/f)?" I said. Mike nodded. "Alright! Now we all have to go to the line to go order our food." Mike said, Getting up. "Wait! Who haves money? And who is gonna pay?" Dustin yelled, Starting to panic. Till, Everyone started to panic, Instead of me. I closed my eyes, And started to make any money from around the food court, To float to me. I put all the money found in the food court in front of our table. Everyone looked shocked, Including Mike. "Yes! Free money! Now let's go buy our food!" Dustin said, Grabbing the money. I smiled, And wiped off the blood falling from my nose, And started following Lucas, And Dustin. Mike walked next to me. "That was very cool, 10!" Mike said. "Thank you." I said.
(Time skip)
We finished paying for our food, And started walking to our table. Till we saw a bunch of bad boys in our seat. "Hey! We claimed that table as ours first!" Mike yelled. "So?" One of the boys said. That got me really really angry. I used my powers to make all the boys fall off from our seats. The boys looked around, Confused, Then started running. I smiled, And sat at my seat. Everyone sat down as well, And started to eat their food that we ordered.
(Time skip after eating)
When we finished eating, We all decided to now go home, Sense we were all tired. We waited outside the carnival for Dustin mom to come pick us up. We then saw a car that was Dustin mom, And went inside. Today was fun. Hopefully we come back again one day.