52 - The Snowball dance pt 2

(Eleven POV)
We made it to the school, And drove to Were the gym was, And we're the party was held at. We made it, And got out of the car. We waved goodbye to Hopper, And he waved back. Y/n, And I then started walking inside the gym. When we made it, There already was a ton of people! We continued walking, Till everything just got a bit dark. We saw students dancing, And some talking. I didn't had no one to dance with, So I decided to go get a drink, And just watch. Besides....I didn't really wanted to dance. "I'm gonna go get a drink." I said to Y/n. She nodded. I smiled, And walked away.
(Don't worry! El's gonna have someone to dance with , Just with a random boy who walked up to her.)
(Y/n POV)
I still stood at the front of the door, Not knowing what to do. I looked around trying to find someone I know, So I can talk to. But found no one. I then saw Max, And Lucas dancing. I smiled a little. I then looked around again, And saw Mike sitting down patiently, As if he was waiting for someone. I kept looking at him, Waiting Patiently for him to notice me. He then looked at my direction, And saw me. He immediately got up, And looked at me. I then smiled a little, So did he. He then walked up to me, I started walking towards him as well. He was then right in front of me. I started feeling a bit shy now. "You look beautiful!" He said. I smiled wider, And looked down. He looked at the crowd, Then at me. "Wanna dance?" He asked. I then got a bit confused, And looked at the crowd as well. "I don't know how to dance.." I said, A bit embarrassed. "I don' either. Wanna find out?" He said. I nodded, And smiled. He slowly grabbed my hand, And we started walking towards the crowd. He then grabbed both of my arms, And put them on his shoulders. He put both of his hands to my waist, We then started dancing slowly like the other kids that are dancing. I smiled even wider, This was relaxing for me. I then looked to my side, And saw El dancing with a boy. I smiled, And kept dancing. But started to get curious. I wonder Where my other friend is. Will. I shrugged off my curiousness and kept dancing. This was the best day ever for me.