45 - The Gate. Pt2

(Pretend that El from the video is you closing the gate, Including the flashbacks/ Also, Turn the video on when you start to close the gate.)
(Y/n POV)
We all got in the medal looking things that I don't know what it is, While Hopper clicked the green button, Which made all of us start to go down. I started breathing really hard Sense, I was getting nervous. El noticed, And held my hand. I held onto her hand tightly. We then stopped moving, When we were right in front of the gate. I started to get even more nervous, And grabbed Hopper arm. He grabbed mine's back. We started to stare at the gate for a bit. I then let go of El's, And Hopper arm, And started to concentrate.
(You can actually start the video whenever you want!)
I lifted my left hand, To the gate. I tried to use my mind power to close it. I then saw the shadow monster inside the gate, As if it was looking at me. I had a cold feeling, But kept trying to stay concentrated. I then heard behind me, Growling. It was the demo dogs.
(El's POV)
I watched Y/n trying to close the gate till, I heard the demo dogs. I turned around, And I was right. I saw Hopper Getting his gun ready to shoot them. Some started jumping towards us to attack. I saw Hopper shooting them down. I decided to help him. I saw more coming our way, And lifted up my hand. I started using my powers to rip them apart.
(Hoppers POV)
I kept shooting them down, Including El! Till, My gun ran out of bullets. I groaned, And put my gun away, And got a shotgun instead. I continued to shoot the demo dogs down. El just kept ripping them apart with her powers. I saw more coming towards our way, And tried to stop them all at the same time. I then felt hard wind hit behind me, And saw that the demo dogs started flying away because of the wind. El and I held onto the poles Sense, The wind was really strong. El and I looked to see where the winds was coming from, And it was Y/n who caused it.
(Y/n POV)
I still kept trying to close the gate, But started breathing really heavily. I felt a ton of blood falling down from my nose which, Caused everything to look a bit dizzy, And blurry. I kept loosing so much energy right now. I started to do what Kali teached me. Try to find something that angers me the most. I closed my eyes, And tried to remember all those memories that angered me. I started having Flashbacks of me being dragged from the two bad men, Papa Getting mad at me so much for not doing what he forces me to do. When that boy from the arcade started bullying for the fun of it. And when Kali yelled at me for not listening to her. And the women who hurt Benny for no reason at all! I opened my eyes again, And felt the anger all over me. The gate started to close, But I still needed more to go. My anger wasn't that enough for me to close it. I closed my eyes again. And tried to think of even more bad memories that'll anger me more then ever. My papa. Seeing papa all the time, Ever Sense I was born angered me a whole lot! And when I was taken away from my own sister, El! And when I, And the other test subjects were treated horribly. Even when the bad men, Including papa! Tried to take me away from all of my friends!! I opened my eyes widely, And lifted my other hand, And started screaming loudly. I felt myself lifting off from the ground.
(Like the video)
(El's POV)
I got shocked, So did Hopper. I put my hands over my face, So the wind can avoid hitting my face. Hopper saw me, And did the same. I saw Y/n floating off from the ground, Yelling really loud. Instead of me covering my face, I put both of my hands to my ears. She yelled really really loud. I then opened my eyes a bit, And saw the gate closing down, Then fully closed. I saw Y/n put her hands down, And fell to the ground. Hopper quickly got her, Before she hit the ground. I saw Hopper hug her, She started to hug back crying. Her skin was really pal from using her powers too much. I then walked up to them, And hugged them as well. I felt Y/n's tears fall onto my jacket. I didn't mind, And continued to hug her. "You did really good Y/n. Really good. Also for you El. You did good at killing the demo dogs.." Hopper said. I smiled, And started crying as well. We just stood there, Still hugging each other.