51 - The Snowball dance pt 1

(1 Month later, At night.)
(Y/n POV)
Today was the day! Today was the day for the snowball dance! Me, And El were very excited. This was gonna be our first time to go to a dance Sense, We mostly spent our entire lives in the lab. I ran to my room, And got my dress, And my other stuff El bought for me, From the mall, And laid it on my bed. El decided to get ready in my room with me, I was okay with that. I took my dress out from the bag, And ran to the bathroom to change.
(A minute later)
Right when I finished dressing up, And walked out, I saw El in her dress. She looked really pretty! El then noticed me, And looked shocked! "You look really pretty in your dress, And heels, Y/n!" El said. I smiled. "Thanks sis! You look pretty too!" I said. She smiled. She then went to the bathroom, And started curling her hair. I took out my little bag, And started taking out the jewelry I got. I then started putting them on. I then walked up to El. "Mind if I use your curling iron?" I asked. She nodded, And gave it to me, She then started doing her makeup. I saw in my seat, In front of my dresser, And started doing my hair the same way the barber did it.
(Time skip)
I finished doing my hair, And put the clip in the back of my hair. I then started doing my makeup. I opened the package, And took out my makeup. I then started. I put on the lip gloss, It looked very pretty on me. I then started putting the eyeliner? On my eyes, And added the mascara. I finished everything, And went to El's room, To see how she looked like. She looked really pretty! Her hair and makeup, Made her look more pretty! "You look really pretty, Sis! I like your hair, And the things you picked for your dress!" El said. "Thank you!" I said. "Who are you going to dance with Sense, It's a dance?" El asked. To be honest, I don't know at all. Wait! Mike asked me. But I still don't know. "I actually don't know.." I said. "Oh. That's okay!" El said. I smiled a bit. "Come on El, And Y/n! We have to go!" Hopper yelled. We both nodded, And ran out of the cabin. We got in the car, And buckles our seats. "Are you two ready?" Hopper questioned, Turning on the car. El, And I nodded. We then drove off. "Just don't make any moves." Hopper said. El, And I got confused, But nodded. We continued to drive to the school.

(The next chapter may cause jealousy, Drama, And action. Sense there is a love triangle! But I still don't know if there is gonna be 2 parts of this part, Or more. It depends on how much I write.)