16 - Time with the group pt 2

Will then noticed us, And put his pencil down. He seemed to have been drawing. "Hi Mike! And 10!" Will said getting up from his seat. "Hi Will!" Mike said. "Hello Will." I said waving. He turned pink a little, But waved back. He's blushing? He's blushing just like what Mike did. "Soooo! Are you guys ready to go?" Will said putting on his jacket. Mike and I nodded. We then left the house. And rode off to the arcade.
(Time skip)
We made it to the arcade, And parked. We all got off and saw Dustin, And Lucas waving at us from the entrance of the arcade building. We all waved back. I was excited to hang out with the boys. They seemed nice. But....as for Lucas. He was a bit rude, But I still liked him as 'friend'. We all went inside the building. Everything got dark a bit. I then saw so many kids and machines. I then saw Will walk towards me. "Hey 10! Wanna come play some games with me?" "Sure." I said. I saw Mike from the distance making that jealous face again. I tried to ignore it, And followed Will. We then stopped at a game called 'Pac-Man'. I got confused, And looked at Will. He laughed a little, Then clicked on some of the buttons. After a short while, I started to know how to play. We took turns playing. I had so much fun. I enjoyed it. We also played other games, And got a tons of tickets. We then decided to play another game. But the entire group joined in, In this game. So it wasn't me and Will by ourselves anymore. I was okay with that. I then got pulled by my hair from the back. I flinched. Mike, And everyone else made a shocked face. I then turned around and saw a boy with brown hair. He was the one who pulled my hair. "Hahah! You should've saw that face of yours, And from your ugly friends!" The boy said. I then started to get scared, And hid behind Will, And Mike. The boy started laughing again. "Hahaha! What?! Are you scared?!?!" Mike then started to get really really mad. "Hey! Leave 10 alone already! And us!!" "10? What kind've name even is that?!?!" The boy said while laughing. I got a bit sad. Did he hated my name? "Stop making fun of her name!" Will yelled. "Ya!" Both, Lucas, And Dustin said. The boy then started to walk towards me. I started to back off a bit. And walked backwards. Mike then noticed. And pushed the boy roughly to the ground. "We said to leave her alone!!" Mike yelled. The boy then left running. I watched him run, Then looked back at the boys. Will then pushed Mike, And walked towards me. Mike almost felled. "Are you okay, 10?!?!" Will said. I nodded. I saw that Mike started to get really mad. He then pushed Will, And walked towards me as well. Mike then hugged me. "I'm glad your okay, 10!" Mike said. I hugged back. Then everyone hugged me as well, Except for Will, Who seemed to be very mad, And jealous?