15 - Time with the group

It was the next day already. I woke up early so I can get ready for school. I'm always happy when I'm getting ready for school Sense, I like going there. A lot. I've also liked science class. It was interesting. And I love interesting things. When I've finished getting ready. I looked at the watch Mike gave me, Not so long ago. It was getting late. I went to Mike's room. I already know where it is Sense he showed me. I opened the door slowly. And saw that Mike was asleep. I got confused. I thought he was suppose to get ready for school, Not to be sleeping. I started shaking him softly. Not too rough. He then slowly woke up. "10?" He said. "School." "What?" "School. I thought we had school today." He then started chuckling. I got confused. "We're skipping school today!" "S-skipping?" "That means we're not going." He said. I got confused. Why aren't we going today. "Why?" "Because the group and I want to bond with each other at the arcade today! Including with you!" "What's an arcade?" "A place where they have a lot of game!" I smiled a little. That seemed like a very very fun place to go to. "Fun." I said. "Ya! That place is very fun!" Mike said getting up from his bed. He went to his closet and grabbed his clothing for today. "Well, Sense your already ready. I need to get ready too!" He said smiling. I nodded. "I'm gonna go change in the bathroom. Wait here, Okay 10?" "Yes." He smiled, And left the room. I sat in his bed patiently waiting for Mike to come back.
(Few minutes later)
Mike came back dressed in the clothes that he picked out. "Are you ready to go 10?" Mike said. I nodded yes. "Alright! We have to pick up Will first, Sense Lucas and Dustin are already at the arcade. Okay?" Mike said. "Yes." So I'm gonna see Will again. That made me happy Sense he's 'friend'. Mike then softly grabbed my arm. And led me to the back door. We both got on the bike, And rode off.
(Time skip)
We finally got to Will's house. To me, Will's house looked pretty. I liked it. Mike and I got off the bike, And went walking to Will's door. Mike rang the doorbell. The sound of the doorbell seemed relaxing. The door than opened to reveal a women? It didn't look like Will at all. "Hi Mike! Will already told me that you, And the other are going to the arc-" She then stopped, And looked at me. "Whose this Mike?" "Oh! Well, She's my f-friend!" Mike said. "Oh, Okay! Well nice to meet you, Mike's new friend." Joyce said smiling at me. "Nice to meet you too." I said calmly. She then signaled us to come in. She then led us to Will's room. She then left. I then looked to the side, And saw Will.