39 - Reuniting

(Els POV)
I was sleeping the entire ride, Including Sister Sense, The ride was pretty long. I then felt the bus stop moving, And woke up. I saw Y/n waking up as well. She must've felt the bus stop moving as well. "Okay, Everyone. Welcome! Please exit the bus safely!" A voice said, Coming from a speaker. I grabbed Y/n hand, And started exiting the bus with her. I didn't wanted to split up with Y/n, Not even a little bit. So I wanted to hold her hand, Just to know that she's by my side. We got out of the bus, And looked around. There was a lot of people, And tall buildings! Everything looked so pretty! "Pretty." I heard Y/n say. I smiled, And nodded. "Ya, Pretty." I said. We then started walking, Still admiring everything that is around us. "Do you know where to go, Sister?" I questioned Y/n. She nodded. "Yes. Just keep following me, Sister." She said. I smiled, And nodded.
(Time skip)
After walking for a while, We made it to a Are where there was a lot of scary looking people. Y/n also got scared, And we started running. I sighed in relief.
(Y/n POV)
We finally made it to the location, Where Sis should be. "Look's scary." El said. I looked at her. "Yes. It look's really scary. Bad." I said. She nodded in agreement. We then walked up to the door. I slowly opened it, Trying to not make a sound. We then entered, Looking around. It looked pretty dark. We then saw a group of people, Sitting. I looked over at El. She looked back, And nodded. "Hello?" I said, Starting to get a bit frightened. The group looked at El and I. "Well well well. Look what we have here? Two little sissies?" A man with spiky hair said. "What type of clothes are they even wearing?" A women with puffy hair said. "Sorry, But. We don't have shelter here, So both of you can leave now." A younger said, With weird hair. "We're looking for our sister." El and I said at the same time. "Oh! They're both looking for their sister?! Sorry but, We're not pedos!" A buff looking man said. "But I saw her! Here." I said, Going through my bag. "Hey! Take your hand out, Slowly." The man said. I did what I was told, And showed them the picture. "Give me that!" The spiky hair man said, Snatching the picture away from me. That got El mad. "Give it back to her! Now." El said. The man ignored, And looked at the picture. The women then grabbed the picture, And looked at it. "Kind've look's like Kali." She said. "Kali?" El and I questioned. "Where did you get this picture from? You two little sh*s!" The spiky hair man said, Grabbing El and I. "I saw her, Here!" I said. "How?!?!" He yelled. "Well? Ho-" He then stopped talking, And started to get scared. Moving around, As if he was dancing. El and I looked at each other confused. "Your a very bad dancer, Axel." A girl voice said. I looked over to my side, Including El, And saw a tough looking girl. "What did I tell you before?!?! Stay. Out. Of. My. Head!" Axel yelled, Accidentally throwing his knife to the floor. The girl started walking downstairs. "Threatening little girls now, Are we?" She said. I started to get confused. "Here." The girl said, Handing the picture to Kali. She looked at the picture, Then looked at El and I. "Where did you get this?" She questioned. I looked at El, Then at the girl. "My mother." I said. "Your mother gave this to you?" She questioned again. "Yes. In her dream circle." I said. "Sounds made up to me." Axel said, Bending down to get his pocket knife. I used my powers to make the knife go to me. "Jeezes!" He said. "I saw you. I saw you in the rainbow room." I said, Handing Kali the knife. "Okay." She said, Walking around me. El and I then looked at her, And realized it was her. "Sister." El said. "What?" She questioned. I walked towards her, And pushed her sleeves up. And saw her arm had an '008' on it. She then did the same to El and I, And got shocked. "Sister." I said. We then all hugged.