2 - The experiment

I woke up feeling tired as always. I rub my eyes sleepily. And look around. I then patiently put my arms to my legs and wait for my papa to come. I know that he always goes to see the other subjects first before me in the mornings. Which, I'm okay with. I don't get jealous about it. I then heard the door knob move, Then creaking from the door. I turned to my side and saw my papa. I smile a little at him, He does the same, But smiles wider. Seeing papa smile makes me happy Sense he always likes seeing me, Just the same way I like seeing him. He then sits on my bed and smiles. Then says " Good morning Ten. How did you slept?" He says. I smile and say "Morning papa, I slept well." "That's good. Are you ready to head to the testing room for our new experiment today, With the other test subjects?" He says. "Yes papa." I say  with confidence. But deep inside of me I feel scared and nervous. Papa then gets up and softly takes my hand so we can head to the testing room. I get up, And that's when we head to the room. I look around the hallways while walking with papa. We then make it to the room, And I see a lot of men there that look really scary, And very tall compared to me. That gets me nervous a bit. But I ignore it. Papa then tells me to go inside the scary looking room. I obey and walk in. I then see so many kids, That were test subjects. I take my time to see what number they have, Tattooed on their arms. I see that the kids I'm in the room with numbers were 011, 008, 004, 006, 002. I start to wait patiently to see what will happen next, And see that the doors  are now being closed by the men. I start to get a bit curious and nervous. Till all of a sudden, The lights turned off. I got shocked and thought I blacked out. But I didn't. Then the lights turned on, Which made me happy. Till I got more scared then ever. A flower looking monster was standing in the middle of the room. I got scared and confused. I then see that some of the test subjects were leaning on the wall, And some screaming. Then all of a sudden the monster went running towards test subject 004, 006, And 002. They got really scared, Which I did too! I wanted to save them before they got hurt. So I used my mind to stop the monster from moving. Everyone got shocked! And confused to why the monster wasn't moving anymore. I then feel blood go down my nose, But I ignore it, And try to concentrate. I then feel madnesses go through me and I scream as loud as I can. Which caused the monster to get thrown to the wall. Which then made the monster get knocked out, And pass out on the floor. I got so pal and dizzy, Then I felt arms on my shoulders. Which were from 008. She smiled at me and said "That was cool!" I weakly smiled, And wiped the blood from my nose. I then see 011 walk towards 008 and I. She smiles a little and put her hands around my shoulders as well, Like what 008 did. I then realize that they are comforting me. I did a small smile at them. They're smiles got bigger. I then see papa open the door, And walk in the room towards me with a shocked face. 008, And 011 start getting scared that they walked away slowly from papa and I. I got confused. Papa then carries me bridal style and walks out of the room. Leaving all the other test subjects behind. I looked towards the room for the last time, And saw all the subjects, Except 008, And 011 making jealous faces at me. I got scared. That's when papa took notice, And looked behind him. He then noticed why I was getting scared and he started to get angry. The subjects started to get scared. I started to get confused. Papa then told the men to punish the subjects that made mean faces to me. I started to get worried for those subjects that made faces at me. Papa then took me to my room, And laid me on my bed. I still felt dizzy and pal. I felt tired, And wanted to go to sleep for a bit. Papa let me rest for a bit, And told me how he was so proud of me. I gave him a little smile. He then left the room, While saying "Goodnight". I said goodnight to him back. And went to sleep. I wanted to escape this lab. But, Also wanted to see 008, And 011. I didn't want them to suffer, And me being free. I was also thinking of what would happen if I failed from me trying to escape. It got me the chills by thinking about it. But, Also thought that probably, I'll see 008, And 011 in the future, If I do escape. I had a feeling that I will. But I'm still thinking if I should leave or not.