23 - Demogorgan

( y/n POV)
That's when I saw that monster again, The one I saw a long time ago in the lab. Seeing that monster again reminded me of so many bad memories. That's when I saw the bad men running away. "Come on 10! We'll take you to shelter!" Mike yelled. I still couldn't really see anything. Till I saw Lucas pick me up, Running. I felt really horrible right now. And sick. That's when I looked back and saw papa got attacked by the monster. That made me look back, I didn't want to see that. That's when we got into a classroom. Lucas laid me down on a table. I tried so hard to see, But I couldn't. That's when I finally regained my vision, And could see again. I looked to my right and saw Mike. "Mike?" I said softly. I couldn't really talk at all. "Ya! It's me Mike, Don't worry! You'll be okay! Then we could go to that snowball!" "You Promise?" "Promise.."

(Also! Your not gonna go missing when you stop the Demogorgan, Like in the movie! So don't worry!")

(Mike's POV)
After I said promise to 10, We then heard gunshots. I think the bad men were trying to kill that monster that we saw in the hallway. Then the gunshots stopped. "Do you think they killed it?" I said. "Probably.." Dustin said, A bit worried. That's when the door suddenly broke down, And we saw the monster again. Lucas then immediately went through his backpack and got his swing shot (I don't know if I got that correct or not, Sorry if I didn't) and a few rocks. He then threw the first rock but missed. He then did the second, And didn't missed, But it did nothing. He then used the second one, And it threw the demogorgan to the wall. That shocked all of us. We then saw 10 walk past us with a really mad look. "No, 10! Stop!" I yelled, So she can come back and not towards the domogorgan. She softly threw me to a wall, And kept walking. I was getting worried, Was she gonna leave us now? I wanted to spent more time with her. She then lift her hand up.
(Y/n POV)
I lift my hand up, And looked at the demogorgan. I was gonna keep my promise, I wasn't gonna leave, Not now. I want to spent more time with Mike. So I won't go with it.....but I'll kill it, Like what I did before in the lab. I then said "No more.." Then started screaming, I was using all my power, So I immediately started to feel like blacking out. Then the demogorgan turned into little pieces, And disappeared. I fell to the floor, Trying to see. But then.....all I saw was black.