19 - Will's mind is scary...

School was over for the day. Mike and I were walking out of the building. "Hey 10?" Mike said. "Yes?" I said looking at him. "Today we are going to Will's house for dinner, But my parents are coming as well. So your gonna have to pretend that your my friend that I met at school, Okay?" He said. I tried to process what he just said. But then nodded. "You can wear the same dress that I gave you, Okay?" "Okay, Mike."
(Time skip)
I was waiting for Mike to get ready for the dinner tonight at Will's house. Mike then came out of the bathroom wearing new clothes. He looked nice. Then I saw a women coming towards our way. That must be Mike's mom. "Um....Mike? Who is this girl?" "Oh! She's a friend of mine! She's coming with us!" "Okay? What's your name?" She said looking at me. "Umm..." "Lilly! Her name is Lilly!" Mike yelled. Mike's mom looked at him shocked. "Okay! Theirs no need to yell Mike!" She said. "Sorry!" "It's alright! Well, It's time to go, Come on you two." Mike and I nodded. We went inside the car, And buckled our seat belts.
(Time skip)
We made it to Will's house. We got off the car, And towards the door. Mike's mom rang the doorbell, We then waited for the door to open. Joyce then opened the door. "Oh! Hello everyone, Come on come in!" She said. We made our way inside and saw Will, And another boy sitting at the table already. I looked at Will closely. He's scared? Why is he scared. In the outside it doesn't look like he's scared, But in the inside he is. He seems so shaky, But no one seems to notice. I then sat next to Will. Mike sat next to me. "Um excuse me, Mom? I need to use the bathroom, I'll be right back!" Will said, Leaving the dining room. That got me curious, Including for Joyce. "I wonder what's wrong with Will, This is the fifth time he went to the bathroom!" Joyce said. That got me worried.
(Time skip)
It was time for us to go, And Will hasn't came back yet. Joyce went to go check on him. I listened closely. "Will?! Are you okay in there?!" Joyce yelled. "I'm fi-fine mom!" "Okay then..." Joyce said leaving the back door. I then walked towards Mike. "Mike?" "Ya, 10? What's wrong?" "I'm gonna go check on, Will." "Oh! Okay." I then nodded, And walked off to the bathroom Will is in. I then looked in both sides to see if anyone was watching, No one was watching. I then concentrated by looking at the door. I then used my mind to open Will's door. I then walked in and shut the door. Will turned around shocked. "10! What are y-" I then walked past him, And looked at the sink. Will seemed a bit sad for some reason. I then saw something weird that seemed to have been moving. Was that a.....slug? I looked at Will. He then started shaking. I looked at him closely. And went into his mind. I got really scared. Everything was dark and scary. Was this what I saw in my dreams when I was in the lab? The....upside down. I got so scared of being in Will's mind that I got out. I started shaking. "Why were you in the upside down in your mind? How do you know about the upside down?" I questioned Will, Still scared to what I saw. "I'm sorry! I don't know what's wrong with me!" Will said, About to cry. I then did what Mike always did to cheer me up. I hugged Will. He hugged back crying. "It's okay to be a bit different. We'll be different together." I said. "Promise?" "Promise."