12 - Whose, Will?

School was going great for me. I really enjoyed it. I learned a ton of new things, I didn't knew before. I had all of my classes with Mike. He was the one who signed me up for school. And the others too. Mostly accompanied me. Mike and I were walking to our last class for the day. Dustin also came Sense he had the same last class me, And Mike have. We were walking silently, Till I heard Mike, And Dustin talking about a boy named....Will? I didn't know who he was. Probably an old friend to them. They were talking about him coming back yesterday, Whose now at home trying to regain energy. I got confused. A boy who was gone for a long time, Came back yesterday? That made me really confused. This 'Will' kid seemed mysterious to me. I also liked the name, It sounded nice. I really wanted to get to know this kid. He seemed to be missing for a very long time, Which made Mike and the group searching for him. Which then ended up with me meeting with them at that day. I was still confused. But got out of my thoughts. We went into our classroom. I didn't know where to sit. Mike asked Dustin if he could move so I could sit with him. Dustin nodded, And Mike thanked him. I sat next to Mike. Not saying a word. Till I realized, Mike was staring at me? I didn't know why. I think there was something on my face. I tried to move whatever was on my face. Mike then realized that, That was a sign that I knew he was staring at me. He looked away turning pink all over his face. I got confused. I thought I did something wrong. So I just got embarrassed a little, And turned to the other direction. I looked around the classroom. It looked really weird. And the lights were off. Mike said that this was the science room. I didn't know what that meant. So I got nervous a little. The science teacher that looked a bit old fashioned, Walked into the classroom. I was really being attention to his details, And how he looked like. He then said that a kid was finally coming back, Named....Will?! I remembered that name. Mike mentioned that kids name in the hallways. Does that mean that I can see how he looks like. That got me a bit excited. Mike seemed excited as well, Much more then me though. I was really curious to who this Will kid was. And I get to see him today! At the same time, I felt normal. And calm. I then saw the Will kid. He was standing out of the classroom door, Looking nervous. Why? That got me curious, And worried for him. He then immediately walked in, And sat at the desk in front of me. He had a bowl looking hair cut. With a lot of colored shirt? I don't really know how to describe how he looked like. But he seemed like a nice person. Mike then waved at him. Will noticed, And waves back. He then noticed me, And waved at me as well. I waved back. He then smiled a little, And turned around. Mike looked a bit mad. As if he was jealous.