49 - Snowball dress shopping!

(Y/n POV)
I woke up from sleeping in my new bed, And rubbed my eyes, Sleepily. I was still a bit tired Sense, We slept late last night. I then remembered that today El, An I are going dress shopping! I went up to my dresser, And brushed my hair quickly, And put on my shoes, That Mike gave me. I didn't change clothes Sense, I don't have any, Anymore. I only have the clothes Mike gave me, And the ones Kali gave me. I went to the living room, And saw El sitting in the couch, Watching TV. She then noticed me, And smiled. "Morning, Y/n!" El said, Getting up. "Morning, El!" I said. "Where's Hopper?" I questioned. "He's at work right now." El said, Turning off the TV. "Oh." I said. "Anyways. Hopper gave me some money while you were sleeping, So we can go to the dress store, And buy a dress for the snowball." El said, Taking out money from her pocket. I smiled. "That's great!" I said, Smiling. "Ya, But. I don't know where the Mall is." El said. I then remembered the mall that Mike took me at. "I know one!" I said. "You do?" She questioned. "Ya! Let's go. I'll lead the way!" I said, Opening the door. She nodded, And followed.
(At the Mall)
We walked inside the mall, And it looked very very different! "Woah!" El said. I smiled, And nodded. "Let's go then!" El said, Grabbing my arm. We then saw a store that had a ton of pretty dresses inside. El, And I looked at each other, And nodded. We ran inside, Holding each other's hands. Right when we stepped in, We immediately splitted apart from each other.  I then found a pretty f/c dress, That I liked. (Dress above) 'Should I get it?' I thought. "You should get it." I heard someone say. I turned around, And saw a random girl. I smiled. "Thank you." "No problem!" She said, Walking away. I grabbed the dress, And went to the changing room.
(A minute later)
  After I put the dress on, I looked at myself in the mirror. "Pretty.." I whispered. I then took the dress off, And put it in a big. 'Now I need shoes.' I thought, Getting out of the dressing room. I then went to the shoes section, And barely saw any shoes. I only saw high heels. I started looking at each high heel, Trying to find one that matched my f/c dress. I then found one! I picked it up, And put it in my bag. (High heels above.) I then went up to the cashier, And saw El there as well. She saw me, And smiled, Grabbing my bag, And Giving it to the cashier. The cashier scanned it, And told the total price. El paid the total amount. We then left, Holding our bags. Time to continue..
(I'm gonna write more chapters! I'm just So obsessed with this book! I like writing in this book more then my other books! Also, Tell me if you like the choices I picked for your outfit, For the dance. My style of clothing isn't very the best.. ^-^|||)