5 - Benny's Burgers

Building. I didn't know what kind've building, Or house it was Sense I don't know how to even read Sense, They didn't teach me in the lab. Then I saw a tall tough looking men come out of the building with a bag, Which he then threw out. I was curious to what that building was, And I was also hungry. I went walking towards where the building was. I finally made it to the building, And slowly opened the door. I opened it and saw a lot of unfamiliar things that I've never seen before. I then heard talking from one of the rooms. I checked and I saw the same men again serving food to other people that I don't know. I then walked to another room. I walked around the weird looking room. I then saw food. I didn't know what kind've food that was, But I didn't really care, I was just really really hungry. I went up to the food and started eating as quickly as I can, So I won't get caught. I then heard someone say "Hey!" I got scared because I knew I got caught. I grabbed the food and went running to the exit. I was then grabbed and forcefully turned around. That made me drop my food that I stole. I then saw the scary looking men. He then later realized that I was lost, And had no food to eat. He felt bad and apologized. I forgave him, Still feeling scared to what just happened. He then told me to sit in one of the seats. That's when I realized that the other men were gone. I didn't really worry much about it though. I sat down. I waited for a while patiently. That's when the men served me the same food, But not the same one that I dropped. He looked at me and smiled. I looked at him, Then back at the food. He told me that he had to go back to the kitchen to clean. I nodded, And started to eat. I ate the fries, Till I heard and annoying sound. I looked up and saw something that seemed to be moving, And give me fresh air. I wanted it to be off though. I used my mind to turn it off. I then used my mind again to throw the thing to the ground. I smiled a little, Then went back to my eating.  I then saw the men come back with a yellow shirt, That seemed to be very long. To me it looked nice. He told me to wear it when he's done eating. I nodded, I didn't want to be in this lab gown no more. I wanted to wear something different. He sat down across from me, And he told me his name. He then asked for my name. I showed him my tattoo that was on my arm. He was about to touch it, But I didn't left him. He looked at me shocked. I then softly took the clothes he had for me, And changed.