4 - escaped

I was thrown into the closet by the two bad men. I fell into the hard cold floor. I got really mad that I stood up very quickly and looked at the two men. Before they could even close the door. I threw one of the men to the wall, Which caused a very huge crack. I then saw that the other man tried to threaten me, By pointing a gun at me. I didn't got scared at all. I then twisted his neck, Which caused him to fall very quickly to the ground. After that I got really pal, And leaned against the wall so I won't fall and faint. I then saw papa standing there shocked at seeing the two dead men at the ground. He then looked at me, And started walking towards me. I jumped a little and got scared. He then slowly put his hands around both of my cheeks. I was still a bit mad, Even at him. But....I started to cry a little. He then picked me up, And took me back to my room. I didn't wanted to go back to my room. I didn't want to be here no more. I got very mad and sad at the same time. Mostly at my papa. He then opened the door to my room, And walked in still holding onto me. He laid me on my bed. I got up quickly, Thinking it's best if I escape this horrible place now. He tensed up a little bit then looked at me with a curious looking face. I ignored him, And looked at my open door. I knew I can escape now, If I take action now. But my papas here, He can stop me easily from doing anything. But to me, Nothing was gonna stop me now to what I'm about to do. Papa looked at me with a strange face. I looked at papa with a bad look, While I concentrated so I can get into his mind and control him. Papa saw me with a now bleeding nose. He knew what I was about to do, And got mad. "010 stop this instant!!" I ignored, And continued to concentrate. Then I was finally in his mind, And was about to control him. I made him stood there not moving a muscle. I then got out of his mind, And ran out of the room. I went running really fast just to get to the exit of this horrible building. I didn't really know where I was going. But at the same time I did. I finally made it to the exit, Opened the door, And ran out. I was happy, I never saw the outside before in my entire life. It was still sunny outside. So it was a bit hard to see anything, But I didn't really care. I kept running, Till I saw a gate. I quickly used my mind to open the gate door. When it fully opened, I ran out. I kept running and running, Till I got tired. I decided to stop running and walk. I was walking still, Through the forest, Till I saw a.....