21 - Kiss?

Mike knew that we couldn't go back home right now, To what just happened. So we all decided to sneak into the school for a while. Mike said that his sister Nancy would pick us up. We walked Into the school building, It was a bit dark. "Mike, I'm hungry. Can we go to the cafeteria, And get something to eat?" Dustin asked. Lucas agreed. Will wasn't here with us Sense he said he had a doctors appointment? I don't know what about though. But I hoped he was okay, Even after what happened. "Fine." Mike said clearly annoyed. We went walking to the cafeteria, When we made it, Dustin and Lucas immediately went to the fridge. Mike and I sat down at a near by table. I then saw Dustin, And Lucas carrying a ton of little cups, That had a dough inside. "Mike! I found the chocolate pudding!!" Dustin yelled. "Okay!!" Mike yelled back. Mike then looked back at me. "Are you feeling any better, 10?" "I feel dizzy." "Don't worry! You'll feel better soon! I promise." I then smiled a bit, Mike smiled as well. "Sooo, 10." Mike said. "Yes?" "Do you want to come to the snowball with me?" Mike said, A bit shyly. "A sn-snowball?" "Ya, It's a cheesy dance at the gym of the school, Where people go to dance, And have fun." Mike explained. "But....you have to go with the person that you l-like.." "like a friend??" I said. "No! It's uhh...a bit more then just a friend.." I started to get confused. "What I mean by that is...Uhm..uh.." Mike then started to get a bit lost, Which than made me more confused. He then looked at me, And immediately connected his lips to mine. I got shocked. We then went apart. I then smiled a bit at him, He smiled back. We then saw a bright light coming from outside the school. "Oh! That must be Nancy! Wait here, 10!" Mike said. He then left, I watched him leave. I then smiled to myself.