42 - Going back home

(El's POV)
When we got in the van, Kali looked at Y/n very madly! I started to get worried. Mostly for Y/n. She seemed like she's been through so much! She probably is missing her friends right now so badly. "Why didn't you kill him? Why didn't you let me?!" Kali yelled, At Y/n. Y/n just stood there. Not saying a word. "Why?!" She kept yelling at her. Y/n just looked at the car window, Staring. As if she was thinking of something right now. Kali just sighed, And looked away from Y/n, And I. I started looking out of the car window as well.
(Time skip/ Kali POV)
After we got back home, We all went inside, And did our usual routine. I just went to grab some wood, And put it in the fire, So this place can heat up a bit Sense, It's getting really cold. I saw El sitting on a chair, Watching the others playing cards. I didn't see a sign of Y/n, So I went to go check on her in her room.
(Y/n POV)
I sat on a chair, Holding my jacket that I got when, Mike took me to the Mall to go get me some new clothes. I then heard a knock, And opened my eyes. I looked to my side, And saw Kali. "May I come sit with you?" She asked. I just shrugged, Looking back to my jacket. She sat across, And saw me holding my jacket. "Who gave that to you?" She questioned. I looked at her, Then back at my jacket. "Friend. Mike gave it to me." I said. "Whose Mike?" "A friend that gave me shelter, And a place to stay at." I said. She made an 'oh' face. "You wanna know why I've been bossing you around so much?" She questioned. I just shrugged again, Not knowing why. "Because I made the exact same mistakes like you." She said. I started to get confused, But nodded. "So when my gifts were really strong, I decided to leave. You did the same, Didn't you?" She questioned. I nodded. "Now you have to show me how much you improved, By some things you don't like." She said. "What?" I questioned. "For example. The men who called himself a father." She said, Pointing behind me. I got confused, And looked behind me. I then saw....papa. I got up from my seat, And started looking at him. "Y/n. Why? Why couldn't you come search for me? Was it because you thought I was..dead?" He said. I started to get a bit mad. "Your not real. I saw you get eaten. Your. Dead!" I said. "You thought I was dead." He said, Walking towards me. I started walking back, And sat at my seat, Holding my jacket. "Just go away. Leave." I said. "Wanna know something, Y/n? You have a scar." He said. I got confused. "And it will get worse. You'll feel the same things Kali felt. Hurt. And I know because, Your scar is growing. And rotting." He said. "Go." "Why? I'm just telling you. It get worse." "Get out of my head, Already!!" I yelled. He then disappeared like dust. I started to feel sad, And started crying. I just saw Kali pat my shoulder, And left. I just grabbed my jacket again, And held it close. I did this for a while.
(Time skip)
I still held the jacket close to me, Now having flashbacks, Of my friends. I then opened my eyes, And saw that I was in my mind. I walked, And saw that man El was with. He kept saying words that I didn't understood, But I kept watching. I then heard a familiar voice, That I Didn't hear for a long time. I saw Mike trying to get through something, But was getting blocked. He kept saying something about a trap. I ran up to him, And tried to grab him. But he turned into dust. I kept yelling his name. Till I heard a loud noise. I heard banding. I looked behind me, And saw that I woke up from being in my mind. I put my jacket down, And ran up to the window. I saw a ton of police with guns. I turned around and saw Kali. "Come on! We gotta go!" She said, Grabbing my arm, Leaving the room. We ran up the stairs, And heard the police, Telling us to stop. We then saw the group. "What's going on?!" Axel yelled. "They found us. The police!" Kali said. Everyone looked shocked. I ran up to El, And stood next to her. Everyone started panicking. Kali did too. "Shush!" She yelled. We all stood quiet. We then saw the police come upstairs, Where we are, And looked around. They couldn't see us, When we were just in front of them. The police man started walking past us, And went to the other room. "Come on! Let's go!" Kali said, Running to the other direction. We all started following her, Running. We went down the stairs quickly, And got out of the building. We then heard the police behind us again. "Come here Y/n, And El!" Kali said, Grabbing both of our arms. We hid behind the van, While Axel tried to shoot some of the police, But kept missing each shot. He then hid behind the van as well. "Kali! Kali, Do something!" Axel yelled. I looked at Kali.
(Kali POV)
I closed my eyes, And put my arms as a fist. I made the police man see a huge medal wall. I then got up, And opened the van door. "Get in everybody!" I yelled. Everyone got on Except Y/n. She just stood there. "Get in Y/n! We have no time!" I said. She nodded no. "I'm sorry, Kali. But I have to go back home. My friends, They are in danger!" She said. "Come on! We have to go!" Axel yelled. "Y/n. Your mom brought you here for a reason! We all belong together! There's nothing there that can save you. At all!" I yelled. She nodded no. "That's right. But, I can save them." She said, Running away. "Y/n! Y/n!" I yelled. She just kept running. I started to cry.
(El's POV)
I saw Y/n run away. I started to feel sad. Till I did something unexpected. I jumped out of the van, And ran after her. I wanted to go with her, Instead. "El!!" Kali yelled. I just ignored, And kept running away with Y/n. We then made it to a bus stop. She then noticed me. "El?" Y/n said. I nodded, And smiled. "I have a home too, Where you are. I want to go back to Hopper. Home." I said. She smiled. We then did a hug, Till the bus came. We all started to get in. We held each other's hands. "Let's go home." We both said. We then sat at a seat, Next to each other.