25 - saving friends.

(Y/n POV)
It was Troy, Again. The one that I threw across the gym. It made me mad to see him, And his friend again. They hurt my friends. "What are you doing with our bike's Troy?!" Mike yelled. "Well, We did needed something to catch up with all of you, We didn't want to run!" Troy said. All of us then saw Troy taking something out of his picket, Which was a....knife! "Now it's time to get payback!!" Troy yelled running to us. "Everyone split up!!" Mike yelled. I understood, And went running away from the group. I saw that Dustin decided to follow Mike. But Lucas went to a different direction. Troy seemed to have decided to chase down Mike and Dustin. That got me mad, So I followed them from behind to see where they were going. Then I saw that they made it, Somewhere near a cliff which could be really dangerous. I hid in the bushes to see what would happen next. I didn't want to show myself..not yet.
(Mike's POV)
We made it to a stop, Me and Dustin were very tired from all the running. I wondered were 10 is. She did split apart from us. Hopefully she's alright. I then saw Dustin grab a stick, And tried to attack Troy with it. But Troy got him, And got a hold of him. Troy then put a knife close to his neck. That got me really panicked. "You want your friend back Wheeler?" I heard Troy say. "Ya! Give him back!!" I yelled. "No way! You need to do something first, If! You want him back!" Troy yelled. "And what is that?!" I questioned. "Jump! Off the cliff, Now! Unless you want your little friend here to have a visit, At the dentist!" He said. I just stood there, Shocked to what he just said. "No! No, Mike! You don't have too!" Dustin pleaded. As much as I hate to do this, I had to....he's my friend. Even if I lose my life. I started walking to the edge of the cliff. Everyone was watching, Dustin was really scared to watch. I then looked down, I was very high up. But then....I jumped.
(Y/n POV)
I saw Mike jump off. I immediately closed my eyes, And concentrated as fast as I can. I then used my mind to make Mike stop falling. I didn't know if it worked or not Sense, I couldn't see him. But then I saw Mike coming back up, Floating. It worked! I then put Mike down, And got out of the bush. I was full with anger. I walked towards them. Everyone looked at me with shocked faces, Except for Troy, He looked mad. "It's her again! That witch!" Troy yelled, Taking his knife out again. I threw the knife to the cliff. Then I pushed Troy's friend to the ground. And as for Troy, I lifted him up, And put him at the edge of the cliff. "Promise that you won't hurt my friends." I said with a cold tone. "Okay okay! I swear, And promise that I'll leave them alone!" Troy pleased. I then put him down. Then , him and his friend went running away. "Ya you better run away! She's our friend, And she's crazy!!" Dustin yelled out to Troy. I then felled again, But didn't blacked out. "10? Are you okay?" Mike said. "No....I'm the monster.." I told Mike. "How are you the monster, 10?" Mike questioned. "I was the one who caused the problem at the school..." "well, No 10! Your not the monster! You saved me, And Dustin! Okay? Mike said as he hugged me. I hugged back, Then Dustin joined in. I'm glad to have them as my friends.