35 - Trying to find 'sisters'

(Y/n POV)
  "You have other sisters?" Mike questioned me. "Yes. I have sisters." I responded. "Are they like you? Do they have powers just like you?" He questioned me again. "Yes. We all lived in the lab, Being tested on." "Where are your sisters? Are they still in the lab?" "No. They're in different locations." I said. "Can you possibly know where one of them is?" He asked. "Yes. One of my sisters said that they are with this chief called....Hopper?" I said, Still a bit confused to who this Hopper is. Mike looked shocked. "I know who Hopper is! But I don't know where he lives though.." Mike said, Feeling disappointed now. "It's okay. Maybe I can use my mind to try to find him, And sister." I said. "Really? What about your other sister?" He said. "I need to find first sister first, So we can look for other sister together. "Oh, Okay. What do you want me to do?" He questioned. "Can you get me a blindfold please? I think I have to go though, To find my sisters." I said. "You don't want the group and I to come with you?" He said. "Sorry, But no. I want to reunite with my sisters alone, With no interruptions." "That's fine! I understand. But, Will you come back?" He said. I nodded. "Yes. I will come back." I said, Smiling. "Wait, But what about Will?" I said, Sounding a bit panicked now. "Don't worry. We'll try to get him back." He said. I nodded. "Promise?" "Promise." I smiled. "Alright, I'll go get the blindfold, And some clothes for you." He said. I nodded.
(Mike's POV)
I left the basement, And went upstairs to get the stuff 10 needs. I went to the kitchen, And got a blindfold. I then went to my room, And grabbed some of 10'a clothes. I put it in a brown bag. I then went back down to the basement, And went towards 10. "Here. I got the stuff you need." I said. She smiled, And nodded. "Thank you. I think I need to be alone for this.." 10 said, Sounding a bit shy. I nodded. "That's fine. I'll leave you here to concentrate." I said. "Well, I guess this is goodbye. See you later." I said. "Yes." She said. I then left the basement.
(Y/n POV)
I closed my eyes, And put the blindfold on. I then started to try to concentrate. I then woke up in a dark place. I looked around, And saw a little brown looking house. It looked like a cabinet. I then saw a tall men, With police clothes? That's probably..Hopper. I started to get a bit angry, He probability just left my sister there in the cabinet. I then took the blindfold off. I got up, And grabbed the clothes Mike got for me, And went to the bathroom to change.
(Time skip)
  I got out of the bathroom, And got the bag Mike got for me. I then went upstairs, And looked around to see if Mike's parents where in the house. They were. I looked around, And used my telekinesis to push a pot to the ground, Witch caused it to fall, And break. Miles parents went to the broken pot, While I ran to the exit door. I then started walking towards the woods, Trying to find the cabinet. I know I will find them. I'll find 008, And 011.