36 - Finding my first sister

(Y/n POV)
I was walking for, About 30 minutes now. And I feel a bit tired, But still Determined to find my sisters, And take them to home. I kept walking more till, I finally found the cabinet I saw in my mind. I smiled. Sister is in that cabinet. I hope she's not gone though. I walked towards the cabinet till, I saw a huge string. I walked over it, So nothing bad will happen. I walked up to the porch, And knocked on the door. Nobody answered, So I kept knocking even more. Till I heard a familiar voice. "Whose there?" I heard, From the other side of the door. "10." I said. Till the door opened, To only see my sister....Eleven. "10?!" El said. "Sis!" I yelled, Giving her a big hug. She hugged me back. "Come in." El said, Greeting me inside. "So...Hopper locked you in here for a long time?" I questioned. "Yes. I hate being here alone." She responded back. "Now That we're here, We need to find other sister. We need to find 8." I said. She nodded. "I think somewhere around here can help us find 8." She said. Walking around, Trying to look for something to help us. I looked under the couch, Till I saw a little crack, That looked like it could be opened. I used my mind to move the couch away, And opened the crack, Only to see a ton of boxes under the floor. I looked around the boxes, Till I found one that said 'Hawkins Lab'. I grabbed it, And put it on the sofa. I sat down, Looking at the files. "You found something?" El questioned, Sitting next to me. "I found files that involve the Hawkins Lab." I said. "See if there's anything that can help us find sis." El said. I nodded, And continued searching. Till I finally found something. A picture that looks like sis. I started reading, But couldn't find anything good. Till I saw a picture that said that someone name Y/n went missing. El and I looked, And found out that this women that said there kid was missing, Was my mamma, And that my real name is Y/n. (Pretend that El's mom, Is your mom.) "We can go to her, And see if she can help." El suggested. I nodded in agreement. "We should go. Now." I said, Getting up. El nodded, And got up as well. We started to walk out of the cabin, And started to walk till we saw a road.
(Time skip)
After a long walk, We finally made it to a road. We then saw a truck. El and I started waving at it to stop. The truck then slowed down, And stopped, Only to reveal a man. "Can I help both of you?" The men said. "Yes. Yes you can. Can you drive us to this location, Please?" I said, Handing the man the location to my mama's house. "Ya, Sure! I can. Hop on in girls!" The men said. We both nodded, And got in. The men started to move the wheel for the truck to go. I looked out the window, And smiled. I finally found one of my sister. Now it's time to find another. I'm gonna keep searching for 8, Even though I miss my new friends. But mostly...Mike.