13 -Spending time with new friend

In science class today, The teacher said that we had to go to people that we don't know, Just to get to know them. I was okay with that, But also a bit scared. Dustin and Mike decided to be partners, They didn't care about breaking some of the rules. I didn't know who to go to, I was a bit scared. Will didn't either. He then noticed that I didn't had a partner to get to know with, So he got up from his desk, And walk towards me. I got confused. Till he asked if we could be partners. I nodded a little, And gave him a little smile. He smiled back. He then sat at Mike's seat next to mine. "So what's your name?" Will asked. "Ten." I said shyly. "Ten? Your name is Ten?" He asked. I nodded. "Oh well okay, My name is Will" I turned to him and smiled. "I know." I said. He smiled, And chuckled a bit. I did too. He seemed really nice. I'm glad we were getting along perfectly fine. "Well it's nice to get to know you, Ten." Will said. "You too." "Alright class! It's time to go get ready to go home now." Will then waved goodbye to me, And sat in his chair. I waved back as well. Mike then walked back to his seat. "I see that your getting along with my friend Will, Huh?" Mike said. "He's your...friend?" I said confused. Mike chuckled. "Ya! He's my friend!" "Oh." Mike smiled at me. I did so too. The bell then rang. Everyone got up, And left. Including Dustin, And Will. I looked at Mike. He smiled, And signaled me to follow him. I followed him, He said that we had to go to his locker first so he can get his backpack. I nodded, I didn't need to go to my locker Sense I only had a binder. We then left the school building, I sat in the back of Mike's bike, And we rode off to his home.