38 - Finding information about 008

(Y/n POV)
After trying to find my sister, O08. El, Becky, And I, Were at the kitchen eating. I didn't really ate at all Sense, I was thinking about the girl from my mind. "What's wrong, Y/n?" Becky questioned. "Just thinking." I said, Looking down. "Thinking about the girl." "The girl?" El questioned. "The one from my mind. Mamma kept repeating the girl so many times. As if, She wants me to look for her." I said. "She wants you to look for this girl?" Becky said. I nodded slowly. "Okay, Well. Come her." Becky said, Getting up, And heading to the living room. El and I followed her. Becky was then searching at different files, And throwing some at the floor. I leaned down to some of the files, And started searching. I then saw one that looked like that girl. "I think I found something!" I said. "Is that suppose to be the girl?" Becky questioned. I looked up at her, And nodded. "Yes." I said. "Okay, Well. Let's find more information about her tomorrow. Okay? It's getting late." Becky said. El and I looked at each other, Then looked at Becky, And nodded. "I already put two beds in the room." Becky said, Getting up. We nodded, And went to my room. I laid down on the bed, And El laid down on the bed across from me. I held the picture close to me, Trying to have connection with this girl. "Night, Y/n." El said. "Night Sis." I replied back. She smiled, And tried to go to sleep. I closed my eyes, And tried to concentrate. I then woke up. In the dark room again. I looked around, Trying to find something, Or someone. Till, I finally saw something. It looked like a girl, Wearing dark clothes, Sitting on something. I walked up to the girl, And said. "Hello?" I then woke up to reality. 'Sister!' I thought. I got up, And went towards Eleven. "El! El! I found her!" I said. She woke up, Sleepy, And ribbed her eyes. "Who, Again?" She questioned. "I found sister! I found 8!" I said, Happily. She got shocked, And smiled. "We have to go then. To go to her." El said. I nodded in agreement. El got up, Folding hers, And my blanket. I went up to a shelf, And got my brown bag, And put the picture of sis in it. "Ready?" "Ready." I said. We then started walking out of the room, And went towards the kitchen. "Becky? We found sis! 8!" El and I yelled. We then saw Becky on the phone, Talking to someone. El and I looked at each other, And nodded. We then went to the back door, And started walking towards the woods. We then heard Becky calling for us to come back, But El and I kept walking. We then went up to the road, And saw a bus. The bus said, The exact place were sis is right now. I looked at El, And said. "Let's get on that bus. It'll lead us to sister." I said. She nodded. We then went inside the bus, And took a seat next to each other. I sat at the window seat, Looking at the window. 'Today is the day we find 8' I thought, Feeling really happy. I then felt a pat on the shoulder, And saw that it was El patting me. "Yes?" I questioned. "Happy to see you again, Sister." She said. I smiled, And nodded. "Me too." I said. We then saw the bus moving. I looked at the window again, And slowly drifted off to sleep.