27 - Trying to find, Will...

(Next day/Y/n POV)
I woke up again. Today was the day that I was going to find Will. I need to find him today, He's friend. And friends save friends, Always....no matter what. I got up, And went to the bathroom to change. Well, I always wear the same pink dress and jacket every single day. But I like the dress, And jacket, It's better then being in a lab gown. I did my hair, It was always peaceful for me to do my hair, So I do it everyday. I got out of the bathroom, And saw a panicked Mike. "Oh! You were in the bathroom! I thought you went missing, 10!" Mike said, As he hugged you. I smiled a little. "Friends don't leave each other, Mike...." That's when it was Mike's turn to smile. "Your right." Mike said. "Well, School is still going on, So us and the others can't go yet, For you to find Will.." Mike said. I nodded, Showing that I understood. "Umm....10?" Mike said. "Yes?" "Do you still like wearing that dress? Don't you want something new?" Mike said. "No thank you, I like this dress still..." I said smiling at Mike. He smiled back. "Well, Okay. Want to go with me and Dustin to the store to get the stuff we need?" "Yes. But....what about Lucas?" I questioned Mike. Why isn't Lucas coming? "Oh! Lucas? He decided to go to school, He didn't want to do any extra work." Mike said, Still smiling. I nodded. "Well, Let's go! Joyce is picking up Dustin first, Then is!" Mike said heading to the door. I followed. "We have to wait for Joyce outside?" I questioned with my soft voice. "Yup! That's what Joyce told us to do on the phone last night, Well....she told me." Mike said chuckling. I laughed a little. Then we waited.
(Few minutes later)
We saw a car pull up in front of us. Mike got a confused look in his face. Why is he confused? Is that Joyce car? Or someone else's? "Hey! You two! Wanna come with me? I can take you where you want to go!" An old looking man said. "Leave, You Stranger!!" Mike yelled, Clearly mad. Then he got out of his car, And walked towards me, I got scared. If Mike didn't knew who he was....then he must be a bad stranger. That got me mad. I made him got flicked to the ground, Very roughly with my mind. He then got confused, And went in his car.....and left. 'Bad.' I said in my head. Then we saw another car pull up, But it was Joyce. "Hi 10, And Mike! Get in, We don't have much time!" Joyce said. Mike and I nodded.
(Long time skip)
We got everything we needed, And headed off to the school. We were at the grocery store for a long time that, School already ended. We made it to the school, And went in. We all rushed to the gym. And the first thing I saw was a large blue pool. It was so huge! Then they started to set the pool up, While I was taking off my socks and shoes. I gave Mike his watch, Then Joyce gave me these type of goggles. "Here! Wear this! It'll help!" Joyce said. I nodded, And put the goggles on. Then I slowly walked into the pool. I felt my legs get in the pool. I then laid down, And tried to concentrate. After I concentrated enough. I woke up in a dark place, I walked around, And saw something. I walked towards whatever I saw. Then I felt heartbroken. I saw Will laying down, Freezing. "Will?" I said. He slowly opened his eyes, And looked at me. "1-10?" He said. "Yes. It's me, Friend. I came here to find you Will." I said, Bending down to him. "P-please save me 10, I know you can do it." "I will, And everyone else too. I promise." He slowly got up. And slowly went to me. I got confused to what he was about to do. He then did what Mike did to me back at the school...he kissed me. I got shocked. "Goodbye." Will said, Fading away. "Will? Will?!? Gone! Gone!" I yelled. Then I immediately woke up to reality, And took the goggles off. "It's okay, 10! I got you!" Joyce said hugging me. I hugged back, Then touched my lips.He kissed me.