18 - Showing off my powers

I woke up, And looked around. Today was a school day. I was a bit happy to go, But for some reason....I'm also not happy to go to school. I looked at my side to see Will waiting for me. "Good morning 10! Are you ready to go to school today?" He said. I nodded a bit. "Alright! Well, I washed your dress...and your jacket, Including everything else!" He said, Giving me my clothes. "Thank you, Will." I said getting up, Heading to the bathroom to change. "I'll make us breakfast!" Will said. I nodded. I locked the door to the bathroom, And changed.
(Time skip)
I got out of the bathroom, And went to the kitchen. I sat down and started eating the eggos that Will made for me. After I finished, Will and I got out of the house to go to school.
(Time skip)
Will and I got out of the bike, And saw the group. Me and Will walked towards them. Mike immediately hugged me. "Are you okay, 10?! Did Will do something to you?!?!" Mike yelled. I nodded no, But that made Will mad. Will pushed Mike and said "Really, Mike?!? Why would I hurt 10 for?!?!" He yelled. Lucas started to get annoyed, And sighed. Dustin did too. I started to get scared. Mike then pushed Will back. "Of course! Your weird and different! No wonder people call you 'Zombie boy'!" Mike said. That made me a bit offended when Mike said weird and different, But I ignored it. That's when Mike and Will started to actually fight! "Stop fighting you idiots!" Dustin yelled. "Ya stop!!" Lucas said. Then people started crowding around us. "Fight! Fight! Fight!" People said. I started to get nervous and mad, I wanted Mike and Will to stop fighting. I hate it when people fight. I decided to use my powers to stop them. I made Mike and Will get thrown to the ground roughly. That's how mad I was. If I wasn't, They would've felled softly. That's when Will got confused, And Mike got shocked and looked at me. I felt blood fall from nose. I then said "Friends. Don't. Fight." People that we're crowding around us got bored and left. Such greedy people, I thought, Event though I don't really know what that means. Mike then got up and said sorry. I forgave him. Will walked towards us with a confused face. "What just happened?" Will said. "10 haves powers! Just in case you didn't know." Dustin said. "Really?! Can you show me?!" Will said excitedly. I nodded. "She's not a dog, Will!" Mike yelled. "Just let her show her powers to Will, Mike! Lucas yelled, Clearly annoyed. "Tsk! Fine!" Mike said. I then used my mind to lift up Will from the ground. Everyone got shocked, Including Will. I then put him down on the ground. "Woah! That was so cool!" Will said. I smiled and wiped the blood from my nose. That's when we all heard the bell ring. "Well, I guess it's time to go to class." Dustin said. We all nodded, And went inside.