11 - School?

It was already the next day. Mike came down the basement and gave me food. He gave me something called a waffle. I ate it, And it was really good! I like the waffle. Mike smiled at me. I smiled back as well. He seemed to be turning pink again. I don't know why though, Why did his face have to turn pink? I finished the waffle that he gave me. Mike then told me to get ready, And changed. I smiled a bit, And nodded. I was excited to go to school! I went to the bathroom to change, And do my hair. I got out, And saw that Mike was waiting for me. He told me that I looked pretty again. I smiled, And softly said thank you. He chuckled. He then told me that it was already time to go, I nodded. We went to the garage, Mike opened the garage door so we can leave. He got on the bike, Which, I did too. We then rode off. We went to Dustin, And Lucas house to pick them up before we went to 'school'. We were riding our way to school. I just admired the view. It looked really pretty then the view in the forest. We then finally made it to school. There were a lot of kids and cars there. The building was also very huge, Then expected. We parked our bikes and went walking into the building. Till a voice of a boy stopped us. We all turned around and saw two boys. I looked confused, While Mike groaned in annoyance. "What do you want now, Troy?!?!" Lucas yelled. Kids were now looking at us. "We just wanted to know why this girl is hanging out with losers like you!" Troy said. 'Losers?" I thought in my head. "She's our friend, You idiot!" Dustin yelled. "I thought she was a loner!" Troy yelled back. I felt a bit offended when he said that. Troy noticed and started laughing. "Look! The crybaby seems sad!" Troy yelled at me. Mike looked worried at me. I started to get really really mad at this mouth breather Troy. "What are you gonna do, Little Kid?! Cry?!?!" Troy yelled at me again. Mike got mad at Troy. Including Lucas, And Dustin. I got really mad that I made Troy trip really badly in his back to the floor with my mind. Kids around seemed shocked. Some were laughing at Troy. Mike, Dustin, And Lucas we're shocked. They looked at me, While I wiped the blood from my nose. Mike smiled at me. Including the others. I did too. Troy then tried to punch Mike in the face. I noticed, And made Troy stop moving, Without even moving a muscle. Troy got shocked and confused. So did Mike. Then everyone realized that  Troy did an accident in his pants. Everyone started laughing. Except for me, I cleaned my nose again. Mike looked at me with a smile, I smiled back at him, And went inside the school building. Mike, And the others followed. Showing me what classes are, And what s cafeteria was. It was a great time that I experienced.